The Government’s range of advice and support for businesses can be found on their website. Key pieces of information include:
- COVID-19: Government guidance
- COVID-19: Support for businesses
- British Business Bank: Government-owned business development bank
- Furlough Scheme Further Updated to 31 March 2021 (6 November 2020) (IPA members only)
- The Extended Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and Postponed Job Support Scheme (2 November 2020) (IPA members only)
If you have further questions about how you can access the Government’s support for businesses, please contact IPA Director of Legal and Public Affairs Richard Lindsay or IPA Finance Director David Clasen.