Binet’s session, ‘Share of Search as a Predictive Measure’, takes place from 15:15-15:45 on Wednesday 14 October during the unmissable free EffWorks Global 2020 Conference, hosted by broadcaster and journalist for the BBC Samira Ahmed from 12-16 October.
The global marketing effectiveness movement kicks off on Monday 12 October with the 2020 IPA Effectiveness Awards ceremony, hosted by comic actress Sally Phillips, and features an industry leading line-up of marketing effectiveness experts, cultural commentators and more.
The conference will also see several other pieces of research unveiled, including:
- The Board Brand Rift – Revisited (14:25-14:50 on Wednesday 14 October): New data from the global FT panel on the impact of COVID-19 and attitudes on marketing decision making for 2021 and beyond.
- Positive Brand Friction (16:20-16:40 on Wednesday 14 October): Exclusive IPA research on how we can segment customer experience and its importance to generating of brand value and growth.
- Achtung! (15:10-15:35 on Thursday 15 October): An early preview of Orlando Wood’s latest research into the features of successful online video campaigns, in a follow-up to the hugely successful Lemon.
Other sessions include:
- Exclusive case studies and best practice lessons from this year’s IPA Effectiveness Awards winners throughout the conference, including the story of the Grand Prix paper at 14:00-14:25 on Wednesday 14 October.
- Are you sitting uncomfortably? (15:35-15:55 on Tuesday 13 October): Burger King CMO Fernando Machado dissecting his bold approach to marketing (+ live Q&A)
- Getting the Board on Board (14:20-14:40 on Tuesday 13 October): ITV’s Dame Carolyn McCall interviewing Co-op CEO Jo Whitfield on how marketing can help kick-start the global economy
- Is marketing effectiveness on the CEO agenda? (16:51-17:10 on Tuesday 13 October): Chris Pitt charting his path from CMO to CEO of First Direct (+ live Q&A)
- How humans respond to extreme experiences (17:00-17:30 on Wednesday 14 October): The world’s only ‘Thrill Engineer’ Brendan Walker explaining how humans respond to extreme experiences. (+ live Q&A)
- The legacy of COVID-19 on human behaviour and communications (14:00-14:25 on Thursday 15 October): Psychology professor Geoff Beattie identifying the impact of the pandemic on human behaviour.
Each themed afternoon of content will present a mix of new effectiveness R&D, unique case studies, keynotes, panels and live Q&A’s addressing the issues that matter in order to arm marketers worldwide with the knowledge they need to navigate an effective future.
Our industry partners and sponsors will also be hosting satellite events throughout the week giving delegates the chance to get perspective from a range of disciplines and partners. Confirmed Satellite events include:
View the full agenda and book your free place at EffWorks Global 2020
EffWorks is sponsored by Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Newsworks, Royal Mail MarketReach, System 1, Thinkbox and Twitter.