The webinar is presented by Alex Dixie of leading technology and media law firm, Olswang, and IPA Senior Legal Counsel Rebecca Chong.
Topics covered include:
- A short recap of the first webinar in the series (what agencies should be doing currently under the DPA and what is changing under GDPR)
- Changes in internal processes that will be needed to meet the new audit/record keeping requirements
- Changes that will be needed in contracts with suppliers and clients
- New requirements for processors
- The new breach notification regime – what you need to do and what clients will be asking for
- Privacy policies – what GDPR-specific changes are needed?
- Profiling and automated processing – how does the GDPR impact an agency’s ability to undertake big data analysis and make use of machine learning and AI?