This is the list of free satellite events:
Wednesday 10th October:
- Brand experience effectiveness benchmarking: The culmination of two year’s research, the IPM Experiential Council present the first draft of their brand experience effectiveness-benchmarking tool
- Planning Reimagined: Facebook and WARC on the future for planning, and how can brands grow in today’s disrupted landscape?
Thursday 11th October:
- Lessons from failure: adam&eveDDB’s Les Binet and David Golding look at what we can learn from studying the things that didn’t work
Friday 12th October:
- Deep Dive into the 2018 IPA Effectiveness Award winners: Judges, authors, commentators and winners provide an in-depth exploration of the 2018 IPA Effectiveness Awards
Monday 15th October:
- IPA Eff Test Workshop: Proving Commercial Success: An interactive session breaking down the IPA Eff Test and how it can provide you with a greater understanding of effectiveness and evaluation
Tuesday 16th October:
- Perfectiveness: Thinkbox digs deeper into some of the key themes of Effectiveness in Context. This event is now full but available to join via livestream.
Wednesday 17th October:
- WARC Webinar: Effectiveness in Context: Les Binet and Peter Field break down some of the key findings from Effectiveness in Context, including how to flex the rules to suit your brand
Friday 19th October:
- EffWeek 2018: In a Morning: Hosted by McCann Bristol, a whistlestop tour of the London conference.
In addition to the free events, the Audience Analytics & Insight Forum on 16th October will examine how best to effectively integrating data analytics and insight.
Purchase tickets from £445.
See the EffWeek satellite events