The hybrid in-person/virtual conference will see brand and agency experts dissect the state of our industry, offer their perspectives on the future of marketing, media and creativity and unveil eight new pieces of research into modern marketing effectiveness.
Among the new reports being presented are:
- The latest research from System1’s Orlando Wood, author of the critically acclaimed ‘Lemon: How the advertising brain turned sour’.
- James Hankins’ exploration into Share of Search and its correlation to Share of Market.
- Peter Field’s evaluation of the effectiveness of brand purpose from the IPA Effectiveness Databank.
During EffWorks Global 2021, we’ll also discover the true nature of our industry’s effectiveness culture, examine why B2B effectiveness should matter more to us all, learn the lessons for advertisers from COVID-19 and hear best practice case studies of effectiveness excellence.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alice Enders, Director of Research, Enders Analysis
- Becky Moffat, Chief Marketing Officer, HSBC UK
- Jean Lin, Executive Officer, Dentsu Group
- James Hankins, Consulting Strategist, Vizer Consulting
- Julian Douglas, IPA President and Vice Chairman and International CEO, VCCP
- Karen Nelson-Field, Founder and CEO, Amplified Intelligence
- Kiel Petersen, Global Marketing Effectiveness Director, Diageo
- Nick Milne, Founder and Director, Go Ignite Consulting
- Sarah Brown, Head of Consumer Marketing, Rightmove
- Stephan Shakespeare, CEO, YouGov
- Orlando Wood, Chief Innovation Officer, System1 Group
- Peter Field, Consultant
With in-person tickets for the flagship conference on Tuesday 12 October and free virtual attendance for the rest of the week, EffWorks Global 2021 is a true must-attend event. View the full agenda.
Secure your place now