Reserve your space
Two days of expert insight, opinion and ground-breaking evidence for brand-breaking times including the publication of four extensive new pieces of EffWorks research into:
- How the right brand investment delivers breakthrough growth and pricing power
- How owned channels perform for brands and how they measure up against paid and earned
- How to deliver real value from martech
- How to deliver quality brand growth in the age of disruption
We’ll also hear from leaders from some of the biggest brands and agencies in the world giving unparalleled opportunities for practitioners to arm themselves with the knowledge needed to navigate marketing effectiveness, and improve business performance in challenging economic times. Standout panels include:
- Sir John Hegarty exploring why business creativity is not an oxymoron
- PZ Cussons CEO and Chief Marketing Transformation Officer Jonathan Myers and Andrew Geoghegan discussing how to make brand building the core pillar for growth
- Key learnings from the 2022 IPA Effectiveness Awards, including a deep dive into this year’s Grand Prix case study with Chair and Convenor of Judges, Gavin Patterson and Harjot Singh.
- New research into managing risk and forecasting in an age of uncertainty from the Advertising Research Foundation
- An exploration into what does the pandemic taught us about brand investment in challenging times
- Les Binet outlining his new framework for managing uncertainty and inflation and marketing in a post-Covid economy
- How VR, AR and the metaverse deliver for brands with Ogilvy’s Peter Judodihardjo, Snap Inc’s Kellie Espina, Professor Sylvia Pan, Professor of VR at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- A case study into how to make global marketing effectiveness transformation happen from Haleon
- Key findings from our Marketing Effectiveness Roadmap into how agencies and brand owners can make effectiveness an everyday practice.
- Lessons and insight from marketers and business leaders including:
- Cheryl Calverley, CEO, Eve Sleep
- Catherine Coleman-Jinks, Director of Marketing Excellence, Twinings
- Charlotte Gibbon, Marketing Director GB, Baileys
- Pawan Kumar Marella, Strategy Director, Unilever
- Kiel Petersen, Global Marketing Effectiveness Director, Diageo
- Patrick Stal, CMO, World Remit
- Tom Wallis, CMO, Gousto
- Eve Williams, CMO, eBay
- Peter Wright, CMO, Specsavers
A collection of deep dives into marketing effectiveness from our agencies and commercial partners including:
- Don't Let Inflation Throttle Your Marketing ROI by Neustar
- The Rules of Recession-Proofing: Invest in Brand to drive Performance by Analytic Partners
- #RealTalk: How to use tone, topics, and communities to maximise the effectiveness of your campaign messaging by Twitter
- Anatomy of Effectiveness by WARC
- How the Eff do I get OOH to work by Kinetic
Black-tie gala ceremony hosted by actress and comedian Sally Phillips at London’s Hilton Park Lane unveiling the winners of the IPA Effectiveness Awards 2022 - the most rigorous and coveted awards in advertising and marketing – and recognising the people behind the most effective ads.
The IPA Effectiveness Awards are sponsored by Google, System1, Thinkbox, The B2B Institute at LinkedIn and WARC. EffWorks Global 2022 is sponsored by Analytic Partners, The B2B Institute at LinkedIn, Google, Neustar, Snap, System1, Thinkbox and Twitter.