Each association’s President – Keith Weed CBE (Advertising Association), Peter Duffy (ISBA) and Nigel Vaz (IPA) - will be speaking at the conference alongside a stellar line-up of leaders from across the advertising and political landscape. Highlights from the agenda include:
- The view from our Minister: Oliver Dowden CBE, Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- What does a HFSS ban mean for British businesses? Kate Nicholls OBE, CEO, UK Hospitality, in conversation with Stephen Woodford, CEO, Advertising Association.
- Driving the green recovery: Andrew Griffith MP, UK’s Net Zero Business Champion
- Political keynote: Sophy Ridge, Presenter, Sky News
- The agency view – 5 things that can change our future for good: Mel Edwards, Global CEO, Wunderman Thompson
- Building back better: Featuring industry leaders from: Channel 4, WPP, Facebook, TikTok, Huawei, Tesco, MullenLowe, The&Partnership and Iliffe Media
- Looking back to look forward - YouTube at the turn of the year: Ben McOwen Wilson, Managing Director YouTube UK and Ireland
- Presidents' reflections: Peter Duffy, Nigel Vaz and Keith Weed CBE, interviewed by Aasmah Mir, Broadcaster, Times Radio
- Public trust and the effective advertising experience: Kerry Chilvers, Brand Tribe Lead, Direct Line Group, Jerry Daykin, EMEA Senior Media Director, GSK and Sue Unerman, Chief Transformation Officer, Mediacom in discussion with Gideon Spanier, UK Editor-in-chief, Campaign
- The LEGO brand: Driven by purpose: Julia Goldin, Chief Marketing Officer, LEGO Group in conversation with Kathleen Saxton, Executive VP & MD EMEA, MediaLink
The tripartite have secured a number of partners for the event including the IAB’s Gold Standard as Platinum partner; Integral Ad Science, Pinterest, Brandfuel and Unruly as Gold partners; and STRAT7 and Comscore as Silver Partners. Additionally, Sky and News UK will be supporting partners of RESET 2021.
Alongside a stimulating programme, the conference will premiere a bespoke 3D networking lounge where attendees will be able to easily interact with fellow delegates and explore their partners’ interactive exhibition stands. With an attendee list consisting of the combined members and wider networks of the three organisations, RESET represents an unrivalled opportunity to meet with senior representatives across the entire advertising landscape through it's Networking Lounge.
Introducing - the Networking Lounge at RESET:
- Our Networking Lounge will open at 08:00 on the day – arrive early to catch up with friends before the event begins and get first look at our partners’ impressive 3D stands.
- Easily search for people by name and send them a message, or set up a chat for a convenient time.
- The Lounge will remain open for a month after the event to extend the networking benefit.
- Check out which companies have registered here, explore the full agenda, and make sure you’ve booked your ticket!
RESET 2021 will take place from 09.00-13.30 on 28 January 2021. Tickets are selling fast – register your place via the Advertising Association website. There are discounts for members and under 30s.
Book your place at RESET 2021