We’re all about giving our clients the confidence to challenge. This comes from our creative & research system, which helps us validate bigger insights and bolder ideas for bravely effective results. These results are helping us grow our clients, scoop some pretty cool industry accolades, and continue our growth spurt. But our real secret sauce? Our Guys. We recruit diverse personalities, invite challenge, have each other’s backs, and invest in giving each of them the confidence to smash their potential.
Following some game-changing new business wins (more on that later), we’re looking for an Account Director to support an exciting mix of financial services, professional services and public sector clients.
What we’re looking for:
- A creatively brave thinker who can collaborate with planners, creatives and clients to bring bold insights and ideas to life, regardless of the audience or channel
- A self-starter and stickler for process, able to juggle priorities and take total ownership of budgets, timings and resourcing, to make sure projects are delivered on brand, on time and on budget
- An eye for effectiveness; always using client budgets commercially, setting and reporting against KPIs, and ensuring we smash results for our clients
- A curious thinker & agile worker; always looking three steps ahead, sparking off the latest trends and formats, and pushing to test, learn and optimise
- A natural collaborator, who draws on the right people and process to deliver the best outputs
- A confident communicator and presenter, who can articulate their insights and ideas on paper and in person, and build or challenge that of others, when it’s needed
- A commercial vulture, who strives to get the most from client budgets, grows accounts and smashes targets
- An entrepreneurial spirit; inspired to help grow our financial & professional services portfolio and team
- Minimum 4 years in an agency role with experience in financial & professional services.
Salary from £40K, depending on experience.
We challenge ourselves to attract and grow great people, as well as great clients. So that means offering you things like:
- Great professional development: a coaching programme and generous training budgets to support your career pathway
- Great holidays: with an extra day’s holiday for every year you’re with us
- Great benefits: private healthcare and perks through Vitality
- Great flexibility: a blended working culture that helps work work around you
- Great fun: of course we have an agency bar, but also a coffee shop, all in the heart of Edinburgh city centre. And visits from family, friends & dogs are positively encouraged.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover note, explaining what would make you a fit with our Guys, to email@example.com