- The IPA – the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising, incorporated by Royal Charter – is the professional body that represents so many of the UK’s most successful agencies from across the spectrum of marketing disciplines.
- Being an IPA Member Agency is an endorsement of its professionalism, as well as a source of advice and guidance, information and inspiration. The effect of such a resource? Think of it as ‘the agency behind your agency’.
- IPA Member Agencies enrol their staff at all levels on the globally renowned IPA Continuous Professional Development programme. The courses and qualifications make them better at their jobs and can enable their staff to qualify as Accredited MIPAs.
- IPA Member Agencies can get advice on recruiting diverse talent, through work experience, apprenticeships and full-time roles, to make their workforces more representative of the UK’s population.
- IPA Member Agencies can consult the IPA on advertising law, on the advertising codes and on other areas such as production.
- IPA Member Agencies can use all the extra resource of the IPA Insight Team and everything they know about brands, markets, trends and consumers.
- IPA Member Agencies can pass on the knowledge they gain via their member-rate access to TouchPoints – the IPA multi-media database and an invaluable aid to campaign planning – and to key pieces of media research such as BARB.
- IPA Member Agencies have access to a unique range of learning and thought leadership on marketing effectiveness, helping them to deliver work that works harder for their clients.
- IPA Member Agencies can access resources that hone their commercial acumen so they can better understand their clients’ business challenges.
- IPA Member Agencies belong to a community of like-minded professionals, giving them a voice in critical industry initiatives such as sustainability and climate change, diversity and inclusion.
So, when you work with an IPA Member Agency, you’re also enjoying the support of the industry body of which your agency is a member. ‘The agency behind your agency.’
Search for an agency near you