The Account Executive will play an essential part within the account handling team. Working within the Account Handling teams, this individual will provide proactive support in the delivery of effective marketing campaigns.
The role will suit an ambitious and enthusiastic individual, with an interest in marketing, education and youth development, who wishes to put their creative and project management to use in our talented agency.
The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting Account Teams in campaign delivery and wider agency in day-to-day activities
• Managing workshop bookings and handling email and phone queries
• Organising, taking minutes and taking part in client and internal meetings
• Creating and managing project timing plans
• Producing project status reports and contact reports
• Keeping in touch with the clients at all stages of the campaign
• Liaising with external suppliers
• Obtaining and negotiating quotes
• Overseeing the organisation of print production
• Desk research and general administration across multiple accounts simultaneously
• Collation of competition entries and distribution of prizes
• Writing copy for emails, websites and letters
• Supporting the research of new business proposals and tenders Assisting in case study preparation
These are skills, experience and qualities we’re looking for:
- You might have worked as a Junior Account Executive or Marketing Assistant before and now want to take a step-up
- Previous work experience in a marketing environment advantageous
- Strong desire to learn with a professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate with some experience of database use and/or social media platforms
- A passion and keen interest in marketing.
- The ability to work autonomously, in an organised manner
- A pro-active thinker who wants to be given responsibility
Impeccable multi-tasking skills with excellent time management skills
22 days annual leave (rising with years of service) plus bank holidays and time off between xmas and new year
1 volunteering day per year
£400 health expenses per year (to go towards gym, spa days, dental and more)
£100 working from home allowance per year (to go towards bills, desk set up and internet)
A £100 birthday meal with your friends and family you can expense back
Access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing
Learning & Development training courses via 42courses.com
Access to our Cycle to Work Scheme
Flexible and hybrid working
Monthly socials (think escape rooms, theatre trips and painting sessions)
Join a future-focused, fun, and award-winning team
Be part of a growing and impactful agency
At We Are Futures we know how young people think, how they talk and how they behave. We know what matters to them and what doesn’t. Look at our track record in connecting businesses and organisations with young people and their families.
Building data-driven partnerships and networks. Creating ideas, activations and programmes that marry purpose with profit and meet ROI objectives.
It’s why we’re the agency to introduce brands, business, or organisations to the mass markets of tomorrow.