We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team. We're looking for someone to own Client account and be responsible for the day-to-day running.
You’ll be responsible for and will be in charge of challenging briefs, planning and managing the flow of work, seeing it through from initial briefings, structuring and planning, to internal project management and final delivery of the work back to the client.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing campaigns and budgets from initial proposals to implementation, along with compiling post-campaign reports and debriefs both internally and externally.
- Leading on client comms by weekly calls/video calls / in-person meetings demonstrating organizational skills and attention to detail at all times.
- Maintaining direct, day-to-day contact with clients, internal teams and external partners to develop, direct, and support with project planning and day-to-day execution; delivering assets on time, compliant with the brand guidelines and our own standards as an agency.
- Managing small teams of juniors when a project requires it, and mentoring and contributing to their development.
- Assisting with project brief development, and assisting in the creative brief development processes. Ensure that internal teams are 100% clear on what is expected of them and they have all the information they need to get started. Challenge the brief where appropriate.
- Supporting with developing and updating project documents and presentations, such as Keynotes, Google Slides presentations, budget estimates, briefings, work back schedules/project timelines, and scope of work agreements. The organisation of internal schedules and ensuring that there is a clear overview/understanding of scopes and timelines involved for projects.
- Represent the ethos of our agency when dealing with clients and prospects. Present a good level of marketing knowledge and strategic insight to clients.
- Focusing on client growth and retention is at the core of what you do, making sure all current clients feel in safe hands, that we are not only on the game but ahead of the game and never behind.
Read more here: https://www.theclerkenwellbrothers.com/account-manager
Training: Individual training budgets for all members of the team
Holidays: 20 days not including public holidays, your birthday or our 2-week break over the Christmas period.
We are an independent creative studio and production house working across campaign creative, branding, strategy, and social.
We work with people who want to make change. Change in perceptions, change in behaviour, change in purchase decisions,
Our agency acts as a catalyst to this way of thinking.
We want to work with clients that are open to new ideas, understand the power of reframing a problem, value cut-through creativity, and who ultimately exist to make an impact.
Imagine David and Goliath.
We’re the slingshot.