• Lead on projects and provide clear direction, keeping the wider team on schedule and within budget.
• The ability to manage profitable accounts and grow business within existing accounts by submitting new innovative ideas.
• Able to establish strong relationships with new and existing clients at all levels.
• Excellent presentation skills, a confident communicator who isn’t afraid to have an opinion.
• Working with existing clients across all media channels devising plans and strategies and leading plans from start to finish.
• Problem solving on behalf of the team and clients.
• Making sure the admin of all accounts is up-to-date including status reports, timing plans, financials, contact reports etc from the delivery team.
• Developing new opportunities within existing client contacts and building new relationships across all departments.
• Working with the wider team on new business pitches.
• You will be able to analyse a clients’ requirements and turn them into business opportunities and develop effective briefs for the Agency to maximise the opportunity.
• Set timetables to manage client delivery and expectations.
• Be able to utilise planning and research tools to aid in justification of media plans.
• 2+ years agency experience or equivalent (essential)
• Must have 2+ years of media planning and/or buying experience (essential)
• Can do attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Able to mentor the younger members of the team
• Happy to travel to clients often alone to lead on presentations
• Forward thinking, organised and someone that can work at speed to deliver on client expectations
• Proficient in Excel (essential)
• Proficient in Keynote (desirable but not essential)
BBJ&K is an independent media agency based in The West Midlands . We are hard working and fun agency and would love to hear from you if you ready for a new challenge !