Creative Culture is currently recruiting for a multilingual Account Manager who is looking for hands-on experience in the area of transcreation and cross-cultural communications with the option to also learn and get stuck in with our local market intelligence offering. We’re after you if you are keen to get involved in an environment that requires a passion for client relationship building, offer commercially savvy thinking, love working collaboratively and don't shy away from challenging client briefs while still being an indispensable partner to them.
Account Servicing Responsibilities (70%):
- As the main contact point for clients and manage a set of international accounts and oversee projects throughout the process
- Coordinate viable timelines and budgets for clients’ projects and take ownership of communication and final deliverables
- Manage a team of project managers who are responsible for - coordinating and managing our connexions
- Manage the quality assurance on multilingual versions of creative and strategic pieces or local market insights
- Other administrative duties such as invoicing, line management and reviews, etc.
Business Development Responsibilities (30%):
- Maintain and develop client relationships and grow/establish new business opportunities with their existing accounts.
- Achieve annual targets and objectives via cross-selling and upselling
- Be actively involved in client pitching (RFPs and RFIs) across a wide range of areas from transcreation to local intelligence and global DEI initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc customised commercial proposals and present (F2F and virtually) to our clients and prospects when necessary
- Your English must be fluent (written and spoken) to ensure smooth exchanges with all external and internal collaborators
- The knowledge of one or several foreign languages is an advantage
- Prior (2 years+) experience in languages, transcreation and the creative industries
- A good understanding of how CAT Tools work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational, communication and people skills
- Pro-activity and solution-seeking skills
- Interest in foreign cultures and the differences in terms of expression, collaboration and communication
What To Expect
Creative Culture is a boutique-size company with a young and multicultural team where you can expect to:
- Be part of an empowering team
- Be involved proactively in the company’s growth
- Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries
- Receive structured training
- Work towards objectives while tracking your progress
- Gain valuable professional experience in various areas of the industry
Creative Culture offers its employees:
- The option to enrol on to our Pension Scheme
- A structured bonus scheme in line with the company’s and the individual’s performance so there is ownership of your financial earning potential
- A comprehensive training and development programme
- Regular team social events such as monthly team breakfasts with external speakers and quarterly team lunches
- CSR initiatives encompassing our core values of diversity, equity and inclusion (including volunteering days and mentoring opportunities with the Routes Collective)
Training and Professional Development
Creative Culture takes professional development very seriously and offers a range of platforms and industry body memberships that enable our employees to grow within their roles and expand on skill sets. Our employees benefit from thorough training and a professional development programme:
- Creative Culture’s LinkedIn Learning platform offers 1,000s of courses while IPA & Tanba offer training and networking opportunities
- Monthly targeted training sessions on different topics
- Reporting to one primary line manager who will monitor progress and offer additional daily support
About Creative Culture
Creative Culture is the number 1 expert in culture-centricity. Our aim is to open a window into a world of new possibilities for our clients and partners. We help brands and creative agencies roll out effective strategies, messages and campaigns across international markets and cultures. To do so, we benefit from Culture Connexion, our unique global network of over 3,000 creative, cultural, and language connexions, which we manage centrally from our London office.
Diversity is what makes humanity and its cultures so fascinating. We fully embrace the need to include the widest diversity of experience, opinions, aspirations and values from our team, stakeholders and partners in order to create a fully inclusive and collaborative environment. Drawing on this, as part of our cross-cultural offering, we provide clients with customised programmes to support ethnic and cultural diversity across their organisation as well as in both their internal and external communications.
You can browse some of the incredible testimonials from our recent interns about their time with us by viewing either our Glassdoor or our Careers page.
For more information visit www.creativecultureint.com.