In 2021, Creative Culture experienced rapid growth and we are now looking for a Content & PR Manager to support with the strategy and execution of our growth journey and then beyond. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who is able to draw on their prior experiences of PR within global marketing and strategy, social media, press/media relations, events organisation and content management; someone ready to get involved in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
The position involves trade media and client engagement on a regular basis. There are great opportunities for career development in the medium and long term and as Creative Culture is at a crucial strategic stage in the business plan.
You will be working closely with our CEO, Client Services Director and Senior Business Development Manager to drive high-level growth initiatives and experiments. We expect you to be a strategic and independent thinker, proactive and innovative (seeking to always find better ways to lead our content and PR initiatives).
What you’ll do
- Design ongoing and annual PR and thought leadership strategy and content from owned content (social media, website, thought pieces, white papers, newsletters, insights pieces, videos), to external content (trade media, trade association) as well as own and external events
- Write / coordinate all content
- Conceptualise and organise events to support the marketing and sales strategy: putting together regular events addressed to new business prospects (various segments and industries), top industry journalists and representatives of trade associations in order to raise awareness of the company, designing topics, presentation materials, invitations, guest lists, managing the yearly calendar of events and logistics on the day.
- Business development: through Marketing and PR initiatives, identifying business opportunities in the UK and overseas through both agency and brand side, as well as supporting the client management and new business team in designing pitch materials and client proposals.
- Active participation in the life of our website and other digital activities: content generation and update, SEO, social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), producing infographics and other collateral.
- Miscellaneous admin tasks as required and appropriate
Please send your updated CV and a cover letter to George at email@example.com, including the following reference CPRM-Q22022. Please remember to mention when you would be available to start from. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
What to expect
Creative Culture is a small-size company with a young and multicultural team where you can expect to:
- Benefit from structured training & a clear remit
- Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries and cultures in a collaborative environment
- Work towards objectives while tracking your progress
- Grow and expand on your remit as the company grows
Creative Culture offers its employees:
- the option to enrol onto our Pension Scheme
- a structured bonus scheme in line with the company’s and the individual’s performance so there is ownership of your financial earning potential
- a comprehensive training and development programme
- regular team social events such as monthly team breakfasts and quarterly team lunches.
- CSR initiatives encompassing our core values of diversity, equity and inclusion (including volunteering days and mentoring opportunities with the Routes Collective)
- In 2021, we listened to our team and will be rolling out new initiatives related to wellbeing (vouchers, EAP etc.)
Cross-cultural Insights and Global Marketing
Creative Culture is a fast-growing cross-cultural consultancy. We help brands and creative agencies roll-out effective marketing, communications, advertising campaigns and strategies globally. To do so, we benefit from an international network of creative, cultural and language specialists around the world, which we manage centrally from our London office.
We offer local market intelligence, cross-cultural audits, global content and local engagement solutions (copywriting, SEO, transcreation, community management, influencer strategy), among others.
Our CEO, Mélanie Chevalier, is a proud award winner of the 2021 Female Frontier’s Championing Change category, which celebrates women constantly pushing the boundaries of equality, gender balance, and making dynamic changes within their work. Mélanie is very active in promoting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and has developed innovative initiatives to allow brands to successfully navigate complex inclusion pieces within an even more complex and diverse multicultural environment. She was recently shortlisted as part of IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising)'s iList 2022, which recognises individuals who are actively promoting inclusivity within the advertising industry and demanding better representation in creative work.
For more information, please visit www.creativecultureint.com.