Talon is looking for a marketing and design executive to support the marketing team in their mission to cement Talon as the No. 1 Global OOH specialist agency and technology services company. In this varied role, you will be managing a range of marketing outputs from design to delivery for internal and external marketing providing support to the marketing team through written work, social media management and design projects. You will also be a brand guardian for the Talon brand ensuring that design work remains consistent with our brand guidelines.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
• Support client and agency pitches across the Talon Group as required.
• Responsible for generating the quarterly Landscape document.
• Responsible for reviewing and correcting the Market Update where necessary.
• Data visualisation/creating infographics to better communicate Talon’s insight output.
• Repurposing and localising sales/marketing collateral to make it relevant to a specific market or industry.
• Help to manage and maintain the websites across the Talon Group, including uploading content.
• Create content for case studies, newsletters, and email marketing, including the monthly newsletter, as required.
• Create graphics for social media and manage social media channels as required.
• Support on brand guardianship ensuring that presentations and outputs are consistent with input to the ongoing evolution and expansion of the global Talon brand.
• Support Creative Solutions with creative input into the design of their projects as necessary.
• Provide planning teams with mock-up and design support to help visualise campaigns for clients.
• Help refine Talon’s current output by reviewing existing templates and documents, creating designs for external communications including but not limited to, email newsletter templates, event branding, invitations and video content.
• Manage the creation of short showreels for planning teams to demonstrate campaign activity over a specified period.
• Create digital collateral and repurpose existing collateral to support Talon Group’s social media activity.
• Manage, evaluate, and present analytics data on the Talon Group’s social media, PR and web presence as required.
• As required the Marketing and Design Executive will help to support the team on various projects and initiatives that will occur from time to time, such as with conference and event support and awards entries.
WORKING HABITS AND CORE SKILLS
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, adept of the following:
• Good writing skills, copy writing for blogs, website, and social posts
• Managing social media channels and creating content for social media
• Proficient in MS Office with good PowerPoint skills
• Proficient with design tools: Adobe Creative Suite and Canva, able to design campaign visualisations (mock-ups), marketing materials and put together video showreels
• A good eye for design to ensure that brand guidelines are always followed
• Attention to detail, ensuring all work is delivered with correct spelling and grammar
• Enthusiastic, proactive and can-do attitude
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Self-starter and team collaborator with a good work ethic
Enhanced maternity/paternity/shared parental pay
25 days annual leave, increasing every year by 1 day up to a maximum of 30 days
Permanent Health Insurance
Private Medical and Dental cover
Access to private GP appointments
Feel Good Allowance
Smarter Working (hybrid working, flexible working hours and an early Friday finish!)
Free Fitness Classes
Eye Care Vouchers
Season Ticket Loan
Cycle to Work Scheme
Talon was established in 2012 with the ambition to create a global Out of Home (OOH) agency providing uncompromised advice and service for our clients. Today we are a high growth independent full-service OOH agency with a team of over 180 people globally. Together we are dedicated to driving client value through a combination of teamwork, expertise, creativity, data and proprietary technology.
Talon is a driving force behind the transformation taking place across the OOH industry. By employing a data-led approach to planning and buying and with a focus on executing exciting and innovative OOH campaigns for some of the world’s most well-known and progressive brands, Talon continues to grow by acquisition and by delivering measurable, impactful results for agencies and brands through our Smarter as Standard approach. Talon offers our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers in an environment that is energetic, creative, collaborative and fun. There's never been a more exciting time to be involved and we're excited about the next chapter.