We are looking for an ambitious marketing manager to help grow Billion Dollar Boy’s reputation and presence across EMEA, with a focus on growing BDB’s reputation and new business. The main objective of this role is to make sure that BDB is recognized as THE agency for influencer marketing and creative solutions.
You will create a data-driven structure to generate new and repeat business across EMEA and support the development and execution of a marketing strategy to show BDB as an international thought leader in influencer marketing.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, with an entrepreneurial mindset who enjoys working within a driven global team. We are looking for someone with prior agency experience who is a self starter and comfortable working autonomously.
- Support the senior marketing team in the planning and implementation of the marketing strategy
- Develop and create agency marketing material such as case studies, website and social copy, presentations, blog posts and email marketing, to brand guidelines
- Plan, support and implement marketing activities to support business initiatives (email marketing, events, sponsorships, creating collateral, etc.)
- Creation of content for social media
- Deliver effective marketing communications and make recommendations to improve ongoing performance
- Analyse data and report on performance to uncover key topics and identify opportunities
- Develop brand positioning and communication standards
- At least 2 years in a marketing manager role and B2B marketing experience
- A planner at heart, with a positive, can-do attitude is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work with multiple teams and departments across the business
- Ability to thrive in a very fast team environment, with strong time management skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Experience submitting for awards to top publications and advertising / influencer-related organisations
- Adept in analytical thinking, able to apply creative thinking to business problems
- Fascinated by social trends, and how ideas influence people
- Knowledgeable about our clients’ businesses and markets, and where and how advertising contributes to their success
- Experience using Google suite, Trello, Salesforce, Mailchimp, and Sprout Social
A part of what we offer at BDB is a considerate suite of competitive benefits, which will be discussed with you throughout the interview process.
Billion Dollar Boy
About Billion Dollar Boy
Billion Dollar Boy (BDB) is the global creative agency for the influencer age, with offices in London, New York and New Orleans. BDB harnesses the exceptional creativity of global content creators and connects them with the world’s most creative brands to deliver first-class influencer marketing campaigns. We were founded to specialise in influencer marketing, we view it as a discipline, not an add-on.
We are a Financial Times 1000 Fastest Growing Company & AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency, and in 2021 BDB campaigns won Webby Awards, Influencer Marketing Awards and Shorty Awards. Our clients include PepsiCo, L'Oreal, Shiseido, Heineken, Zalando and Campari Group. Working with vastly different brands and their audiences keeps us smart, nimble and (dare we say it) ahead of the competition.
Since 2014 we have ensured that creative excellence is our company’s north star - empowering social media and changing the global ad business as we know it.
Billion Dollar Boy is a hyper-caffeinated transatlantic creative agency with 100+ employees and counting in London, New York and New Orleans. We are actively creating campaigns across 7 continents with top brands spanning categories of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, consumer goods, food and beverage and automotive. We are harnessing the power of influencers to win hearts, catch eyes and reinvent advertising as we know it.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference. Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Billion Dollar Boy embraces equality, diversity and inclusion and will seek to promote these benefits in all of our business activities.
When recruiting new employees or when affording our current employees with opportunities for promotion, it means that we will:
This sets out our approach to equal opportunities and the avoidance of discrimination at work.