Due to an upgrade in systems and a more streamlined process, all members (and non-members) must re-register following the new website relaunch on 24 October 2018.
- We recommend using your personal email address (Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) or LinkedIn – this will make it easier to keep the same IPA account throughout your career in advertising.
- If you select "I work for an IPA member agency/I am an IPA TouchPoints Subscriber". It may automatically recognise you from the end of your email address (domain).
- If you work for an advertising or marketing agency in any capacity select the "I work in advertising" option (see below).
- During online registration, you will be asked what agency you work for (if it hasn't already recognised you). You will need to provide your agency (work) email address at this point.
- Please check your job start date is entered correctly.
- An email is then sent to your agency email address.
- Click the activation link in the email you receive - this is to confirm you work at that agency.
- You can then login into the site using the email address you registered with.
- Your existing CPD Diary entries and any events, courses and qualifications you are currently booked on will then be added to your new web account.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I work at an IPA member agency/I am an IPA TouchPoints subscriber/I work in advertising
If you have selected one of the above options then you will be asked for your organisations name.
- Start typing the name and select it from the drop-down list if it appears and then press Continue
- If your agency does not appear in the list please complete typing the agency name and then press Continue