New site launched 24 October 2018
All members (and non-members) must re-register on the new IPA website.
- We recommend using your personal email address (Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) or LinkedIn – this will make it easier to keep the same IPA account throughout your career in advertising
- If you work for an advertising or marketing agency in any capacity select the "I work in advertising" option (see below). It may automatically recognise you from the end of your email address (domain)
- During online registration, you will be asked what agency you work for (if it hasn't already recognized you). You will need to provide your agency (work) email address at this point
- Please check your job start date is entered correctly
- An email is then sent to your agency email address
- Click the link in the email you receive - this it confirm you work at that agency
- You can then login into the site using the email address you registered with
- Your existing CPD Diary entries and any events, courses and qualifications you are currently booked on will then be added to your new web account
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I work in advertising...
If you have selected the "I work in advertising" option then you will be asked for the advertising agency name.
- Start typing the name and select it from the drop-down list if it appears and then press Continue (you are at an IPA Member agency)
- If your agency does not appear in the list please complete typing the agency name and then press Continue