The role will involve working on a mix of accounts across B2B and B2C; including SMARTY (3 mobile’s SIM only network), GNetwork and Mars pet care. These accounts cover a variety of disciplines from CRM and content creation, through to direct and digital advertising.
We have a close working relationship with all our clients, so you need to strive to delight the client, and be prepared to go above and beyond to get things done. As we’re a small team, it’s also important that you fit into MBAstack culturally. Building an excellent relationship with all internal departments - be positive and enthusiastic about the work and above all be a team player.
Organisation & attention to detail will be key, you will also need to be mature enough to take responsibility for the day to day management of your campaigns. We are looking for someone passionate about the industry and who’s keen to learn – this is the most important thing!
Won in 2022, SMARTY are a new client who came to us with a need for both CRM and above-the-line expertise. Fast-paced, and with a great mix of strategic, and BAU work, this account comprises a fantastic client team who are really great to work with.
A long standing client of MSQ, the GNetwork account comprises mainly of below-the-line asset creation, most recently in the form of an all-new DM, and brochures for the field sales team. These are great clients, and the account gives a brilliant opportunity for cross-agency collaboration with walk-in-media and Bravespark
We are currently kicking off a large strategic project for Mars pet care, which encompasses an entirely new value proposition and the journey mapping through to launch. The team is friendly and organized, and will help hone your project management skills!
Who’s the ideal candidate?
The AE will report into a Senior Account Manager.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Build relationships with clients by attending face-to-face meetings and be the daily point of contact for clients by telephone and email
• Create and maintain timing plans, ensuring project deadlines are adhered to by both clients, and MBAstack internally
• Build clients’ trust – become a partner rather than a supplier
• Strive to delight the client – sharing industry news and interesting developments
• Keep up to date with industry trends and news – updating the team with findings
• Create and amend: external and internal status reports, time plans; client-meeting contact reports
• Use in-house finance software to raise job numbers and estimates
• Keep clients fully informed about progress against budget changes
• Manage 3rd party costs and ensure budgets are adhered to at all times
• Build an excellent relationship with all internal departments
• Be positive and enthusiastic about the work, and learn to motivate creative teams
• Manage your own time effectively by knowing how to prioritise
• Provide an accurate weekly and quarterly resource forecast
• Write creative briefs and work closely with traffic and the creative teams to deliver high quality creative and on time
• Traffic work through the studio
• Appraising creative work and provide constructive feedback for creative excellence
• Knowing more than anyone else about the client’s corporate identity and their creative ‘do’s and don’ts’
• Pushing the clients to try more creative ideas
• Write and research market reports and competitor reviews.
• Be keen to learn and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the clients’ sector, their products and competitors.
• Demonstrate enthusiasm for the clients’ business and industry
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible Working
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic offices in the heart of London
MBAstack are an exciting and agile agency with some of the most talented people in the industry at the helm. They are forging a new path. They are different and they are refreshing. They think big and work with brands that have important values and objectives at the heart. These brands are focused on providing products and services that make peoples lives better, through sustainability, efficiency and inclusivity.
Along with their sister agencies, they have recently moved into their new HQ in Covent Garden. Over 50% of the time they work on multi-disciplinary spanning multiple agencies in the MSQ group, who may be providing Media Planning & Buying, PR, production or specialist marketing services.
If you want to make a real change and create marketing campaigns and ideas that go beyond selling ‘stuff’ then MBAstack is the type of agency for you. The energy and excitement are clear and something that you will want to be part of. The team are fun, supportive and are on an impressive growth trajectory – that means genuine opportunity for personal progression and growth.
Check out their work at www.mbastack.com