Talon have developed a proprietary technology stack to enable the activation of intelligent data and automate the planning and buying process of OOH, we have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and solution focussed individual to join this rapidly evolving team. Our ambition is to operate the most comprehensive and sophisticated OOH planning and buying solutions to attract new advertisers into the channel and generate industry growth. As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for delivering revenue into the platform via responding to briefs, implementing campaigns from start to finish and providing excellent service to our clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
As the Account Executive within the Product and Data team, your core responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Senior Account Manager to operate an active sales pipeline which specifically focuses on revenue targets and client retention.
• Taking responsibility for receiving, challenging and reframing briefs and craft compelling arguments to support and sell recommendations.
• Proactively seek out opportunities to generate new revenue from customers and suppliers while delivering added value.
• Growing relationships within our agencies and increase understanding of how Talon can create deeper partnerships and beneficial solutions.
• Develop a thorough understanding and become an expert user of Talon’s technology platforms– Atlas, Ada and Plato.
• Take responsibility for demonstrating to each client how the features and benefits of Talon’s platform can help to solve problems with other media channels or a traditional OOH campaign.
• See campaigns through from inception to onboarding, delivery, creative and reporting and provide insights that can be applied to subsequent campaigns.
• Be a single point of contact and take ownership of any query, request or issue. Liaising with media owners and internal teams to activate, troubleshoot and report on all campaign aspects.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
Type of technical, specialised, professional skills or personal attributes that are required to achieve the key outputs above. Some examples are:
• 1+ years of advertising sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to close sales and generate revenues.
• Familiarity and knowledge of the media agency landscape, preferably Omnicom Media Group.
• Track record of negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management.
• Strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data.
• Basic understanding of the Programmatic OOH market.
• Experience of working in a fast-moving team delivering solutions for clients or business partners.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Solution and resolution focused.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic, love to help and can naturally understand a customer’s needs.
• Superior knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
Generous Annual Leave
Private Medical and Dental Care
Financial Advice clinics
Eye care vouchers
Home Set up
Talon was founded in 2012 with an ambition to create an independent global Out of Home agency providing uncompromised advice and delivery for our clients. The Out of Home sector is going through transformational change fuelled by investment, digital and data. Our mission is to help our clients get the best out of this environment by developing and embracing industry leading technology.