(Initially based in Meriden and then permanently based at our new home: The Fold in the Creative Quarter, Leamington later in 2023)
**We currently have a hybrid working model
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a proactive, super organised individual to support in our account management team. You will work closely with Account Managers and Account Directors providing essential day to day support to the team and ensuring our relationships with our clients runs smoothly.
This is a great opportunity to develop your account management career, working in a fast-paced, exciting agency with well known, reputable brands. As an IPA member agency, there is access to all the latest research, insights, as well as courses and qualifications to ensure you are able to continue learning and developing your career.
To provide day to day support/administration for the account management team to ensure the relationships with our client’s and client accounts run smoothly.
• Strong administration skills
• People/Relationship skills; an easy manner and the ability to inspire confidence, as well as trustworthiness and tactfulness
• Highly motivated with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to communicate at all levels; spoken, for working with colleagues, other teams across our integrated agency, and clients; for producing clear spoken and written correspondence
• Diplomatic and approachable
• Diligent; for understanding processes and regulations, adapting to new ones, and ensuring that processes are followed accurately
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills, ability to work to tight deadlines in a calm and professional manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Commercial awareness
• Good ICT skills: Microsoft word, excel and power-point, systems-savvy
• Managing day-to-day relationships with the client
• Delivering a great service for our clients
• Be a part of a strong agency culture
• Assist with detailed administration of the day to day running of an account; invoices, timing plans, estimates - under the supervision of a Relationships Manager/Project Management
• Ability to manage own time and diary productively to ensure completion of tasks in an appropriate and efficient way
• To be able to write clear and concise contact report, creative and studio briefs and status reports
• Ability to check client amends and proof documents for client review
• To prepare accurate estimates in partnership with account management and keep on top of changes as work progresses
• Using our project management and finance systems accurately
• Work with finance to invoice quickly efficiently and accurately
• To be ready to anticipate and support the activities of other members of the team
• To be able to support the wider team in servicing the client, developing creative work and implementing its production
• Know how to get hold of information about the brand and its consumer (desk based research)
• To be aware of the Advertising Code of Practice
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and used to working on a number of projects at the same time
• To be able to present in formal settings using visual aids
• Promote and embody our mission, values, behaviours and our togetherness culture
Total Reward Package
• Up to £25K
• 35 days' holiday (inclusive of BH's and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
• Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
• Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Benefits and Perks
• One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
• Birthday Day off (paid)
• Health cashback plan incl. 24-7 GP, and 24-7 EAP
• IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
• Access to retail discounts through Pirkx membership
• Long service extra holiday bonus (up to 5 extra days)
Ways of Working
• Hybrid working (2 days office, 3 days office or home subject to client meetings/business needs)
• Option for ad-hoc work pattern flex-ing (flexible time bands scheme)
We’re an independent integrated agency, creating belief in brands that changes behaviour.
Brilliant people. Working together to produce brilliant results.
Cogent is an award-winning, independent, integrated marketing agency.
We create belief that changes behaviour. In order to act on something, we need to believe it. So if we want to influence people’s behaviour, we need to understand – and influence – their beliefs. As humans, we’re hardwired to seek patterns and meaning to make sense of the world around us – we communicate and learn through narratives. And for a narrative to be believable, it must be cogent. Clear, persuasive and rooted in evidence. At Cogent, we create belief that changes behaviour.
We’re super proud to say that:
We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ in marketing (3 years running)
We’re one of only 35 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 3 years running!)
And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
Sound like the sort of place you’d like to come and do your best work yet?...