We believe that great people and great relationships create great work – and so we’re looking for an ambitious, collaborative, and creative Account Executive with sound PR knowledge and experience to come and join the team. If you’ve got social/influencer knowledge/experience this would also be super useful!
Communication skills is the name of the game – ideally you’ll have experience communicating with clients and team members alike – and can put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) to write engaging copy and content.
You’ll be a circus juggler* only joking… however being a whizz at multi-tasking is also key to this role.
• Create and manage PR and social content calendars
• Identify coverage opportunities
• Liaise with media and influencers
• Assist with detailed administration of the day to day running of an account; evaluation reports, meeting notes and weekly/monthly activity summaries - under the supervision of an account manager and or account director.
• Understand the process of measuring results against KPIs
• Build and maintain relationships with clients
• Anticiapte and support the activities of other members of the team
• Promote and embody the togetherness culture, our mission and values
• Proactive approach to continuous learning and development; keeping up to date with the latest emerging trends, and how this affects campaigns/content
The role of the account executive is to provide day to day administrative support for the account management/direction team to ensure the relationships with our clients run smoothly. You will produce engaging copy and content, manage social media/community management, supporting pitch and brief delivery, calendar acitivity management, supporting to produce thought leadership pieces. Relationship building with clients, media, press and influencers.
• Sound business knowledge
• A passion for all things PR & Social Media advertising
• Confident, outgoing, and sociable
• Experience of liaising with media and influencers desirable
• Excellent grammar, communication and writing skills naturally!
• Copywriting skills in a variety of modes including PR and social media content
• Excellent multi-tasking skills, especially under pressure
• Presenting experience desirable
• Highly motivated with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
• Diplomatic and approachable
• Ability to work to tight deadlines in a calm and professional manner
• Systems-savvy, good ICT skills; microsoft word, excel, power-point and photoshop
Permanent role *
* we’re happy to discuss flexible working with any successful applicant
Based in Meriden, Solihull/Warwickshire/Hybrid (near the NEC and Resorts World) **
**We currently have a hybrid working model, 1/2 days office : 3/4 days home working
• Competitive salary
• Flexible ways of working including hybrid working
• 35 days' holiday (inclusive of BH's and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
• Long service extra holiday reward
• One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
• Health cashback plan and EAP
• Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
• Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
• Access to retail discounts (Pirkx account)
We’re super proud to say that:
We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ in marketing (3 years running)
We’re one of only 35 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 3 years running!)
And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
Sound like the sort of place you’d like to come and do your best work yet?...