We’re all about giving our clients the confidence to challenge. This comes from our creative & research system, which helps us validate bigger insights and bolder ideas for bravely effective results. These results are helping us grow our clients, scoop some pretty cool industry accolades, and continue our growth spurt. But our real secret sauce? Our Guys. We recruit diverse personalities, invite challenge, have each other’s backs, and invest in giving each of them the confidence to smash their potential.
We’re looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join our food and drink team. You’ll work in the client services teams on brands from pies to pickles, single malts to session beers, helping to manage campaigns, content and activations, as part of our integrated firepower. No two days are likely to be the same in this role, and we’re looking for someone that’s excited to get stuck in.
What we're looking for
Expertise & attitude:
• A self-starting project manager who’s a stickler for process, able to juggle priorities and make sure projects are delivered on brand, on time and on budget
• A problem solver who can help turn brand strategies and creative concepts into high quality outputs, and is able to pivot if the goalposts change.
• A team player who sees the strength in collaboration and always looks to draw on the right people and process to deliver the best outputs – with production partners and roster agencies, as well as our own team and clients. Someone who is happier being on calls or out and about scoping requirements in venues like bars, than being stuck behind their computer…
• A creatively brave thinker who can collaborate with planners, creatives and clients to bring bold insights and ideas to life
• A confident communicator, who can articulate and defend their thinking, and challenge others when needed
• A commercial vulture, always looking to get the most from client budgets, and motivated to help meet account team targets
• An entrepreneurial spirit; inspired to help grow the agency’s food & drink specialism.
Skills & experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in an agency role (different specialisms will be considered), ideally with exposure to food & drinks brands.
...Although we're far more interested in the person than the CV - someone who doesn't follow a strict job description and is excited by what we're doing as a challenger agency.
We’re not looking for the finished article, just the right skills and attitude. We'll help you grow and develop in areas you're passionate about.
What you can expect from us:
Salary from £26K, depending on experience.
We challenge ourselves to attract and grow great people, as well as great clients. So that means offering things like:
• Great professional development: a coaching programme and generous training budgets to support your career pathway.
• Great holidays: with an extra day’s holiday for every year you’re with us, and half-day Fridays during the Edinburgh Festival (all in the name of creative research, of course).
• Great benefits: private healthcare and perks through Vitality.
• Great flexibility: a blended working culture that helps work, work around you.
• Great fun: of course we have an agency bar, but also a coffee shop, all in the heart of Edinburgh city centre. And visits from family, friends & dogs are positively encouraged
We are a challenger creative & research agency based in the heart of Edinburgh, who give clients the confidence to challenge for bravely effective results.
Have a peek at www.guyco.co.uk