Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for an Account Manager to oversee delivery of multi-media activity for an array of brands including lifestyle, food services & financial brands.
You will be accountable for delivering campaigns that achieve the objectives set by our clients.
You will work closely with our account directors and be responsible for overseeing implementational campaign planning, negotiation and buying, reporting and campaign delivery.
You will be collaborating internally and externally to deliver a connected response to brief.
Alongside this you’ll have a keen sense of commercial awareness, helping identify revenue opportunities and broader opportunities from Guerillascope’s wider services.
• A client lead providing hands-on account management with exceptional
• Responsible for planning, executing, and managing cross-media offline
campaigns for several clients across both DR and brand.
• Able to efficiently pull together media from various partners.
• Be fully immersed in a client’s brand, gain a strong understanding of
their business, target audience, campaign objectives and competitor
• Give strong media recommendations, ensuring they are supported by
data insights that tell a compelling story.
• Showcase a track record of identifying and delivering exciting new
opportunities for our clients.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with media owners and partners.
• Be a confident negotiator, delivering the best value on behalf of your
• Confident to be on the frontline of pitches alongside the wider team.
• Provide exceptional service levels with excellent communication skills.
• Consistently delve deeper into the ‘what’, ‘why’ and ‘how’ when reporting
and interpreting campaign performance insights, utilise results and
analysis to optimise current campaigns and inform planning of future
The ideal candidate will:
• Have 4+ years’ experience within a brand, media agency or media owner.
• Have experience being the client lead and managing a variety of offline
• Be an implementer and have exceptional client management skills.
• Have an understanding of attribution software such as Adalyser or TV
• Be experienced with TechEdge, DDS or Media Ocean
• Have a working knowledge of the market and its planning tools, such as
Telmar, Touchpoints and Ad Dynamix.
• Be a confident negotiator and understand price vs quality.
• Deliver the highest standard of client service levels.
• Be pro-active and a team player.
So, are you comfortable in a client-facing role? Not afraid to get stuck in and drive our business forward? Get in touch!
Guerillascope takes its commitments to diversity, equity, and inclusion seriously. We believe everybody deserves access to the same opportunities, irrespective of race, gender, age, or background. Our recruitment process is built on this principle.
• Company bonus scheme
• 28 days holiday
• Hybrid work from home/ office model
• Private health care
• Dental care
• 6% Pension Contribution
• Early-finish Fridays
• Free gym membership
• Phone contract
• Annual conference abroad
• Individual wellness budget
• Training budget
• Individual Inspiration fund
• Cycle to work scheme
• Dog friendly office
• Regular virtual yoga
• Perkbox membership
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Private therapy
• Quarterly team events
• Use of Guerillascope's country house
• + Additional loyalty perks
Guerillascope is a fast-growing, forward-thinking media agency that plans, buys, and optimises campaigns across TV, radio, press, online and out-of-home platforms. Voted one of the best places to work in the media industry by Campaign four years running, joining our team comes with a host of perks, including: annual overseas conferences; flexible working; regular bonuses that reward loyalty and company growth; and an individual wellness fund.
Sound good to you? Ready to become an integral part of a tight-knit crew that places collaboration, inclusivity, personal growth, and sustainability at the centre of everything we do? This could be the start of something beautiful.