1x Permanent Role*
* We’re happy to discuss flexible working with any successful applicant
Leamington (can be based in Meriden or Leamington for first 9-12 months)**
**We currently have a hybrid working model
We believe that great people and great relationships create great work – and so we’re looking for an additional ambitious, collaborative, and creative Account Manager to come and join the team and run a group of projects across key clients.
We’re looking for someone who is used to managing and running multiple campaigns from creative development through to delivery and who loves building strong relationships with clients.
• Managing day-to-day relationships with the client(s); representing the voice of the client
• Delivering a great delivery service for our clients; supporting the client’s strategy
• A financially healthy client relationship; efficient and agile service and identifying commercial opportunities for client growth
• Be a part of a strong agency culture
• Overseeing a range of projects from conceptual stage through to fully integrated campaign delivery across Digital, Print, Social, Paid Social, OOH, VOD, Radio
• Managing the day-to-day relationships with clients, arranging check ins and supporting the team
• Supporting the Account Director in building strong relationships, managing senior stakeholders and being a trusted partner and main contact for clients
• Managing project finances, budgets, and timings (workflows)
• First time right brief writing
• Working collaboratively with a wide range of people & specialisms from across the agency; our teams include PR, Social and Influence, Performance including SEO, PPC, UX, Creative including concept, copy, studio, and design, as well as content production
• Experience managing accounts in an integrated agency (integrated campaigns, as well as one off projects)
• Experience managing multiple clients
• Excellent brief writing experience
• Good track record of delivering large campaigns
• Solid project finance and budget management and oversight
• Proactive problem solving and attitude to client’s business challenges
• Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
• Ability to assess creative
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to handle a fast paced, fun, and flexible environment
• Flexible ways of working including hybrid working
• Up to £32,000/annum
• 35 days' holiday (inclusive of BH's and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
• One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
• EAP and health cashback plan
• Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
• Employee life assurance (4 x salary)
• IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
• Access to retail discounts and much more through Pirkx membership
We’re an independent integrated agency, creating belief in brands that changes behaviour.
Brilliant people. Working together to produce brilliant results.
Cogent is an award-winning, independent, integrated marketing agency.
We create belief that changes behaviour. In order to act on something, we need to believe it. So if we want to influence people’s behaviour, we need to understand – and influence – their beliefs. As humans, we’re hardwired to seek patterns and meaning to make sense of the world around us – we communicate and learn through narratives. And for a narrative to be believable, it must be cogent. Clear, persuasive and rooted in evidence. At Cogent, we create belief that changes behaviour.
We’re super proud to say that:
We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ in marketing (3 years running)
We’re one of only 35 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 3 years running!)
And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
Sound like the sort of place you’d like to come and do your best work yet?...