Reports to: Senior Account Manager/ Account Director,
Location: Blend of home & eventually London office, (49 Clerkenwell Green) with some travel to our partner agencies within London. It may be that you have to work some of this time in one of our partner agencies.
Kinetic are the UK’s #1 specialist out of home (OOH) agency. We work with more of the UK’s leading brands & agencies than anyone else to influence valuable audiences on the move. We are a diverse group of passionate experts, united in our devotion to one medium.
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth, disruption, & tech innovation. We want to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring, & effective.
Our company values demonstrate how we build relationships & conduct business. They are- agility, integrity, innovation, passion & focus. Our world is changing, & we are looking for new talent to join us. People who are excited by the possibilities ahead for OOH, that share our appetite for change, that can live our values & will help us to transform our business & the wider industry.
Key Purpose of Role
The Activation Department is split into 7 different teams & they are all responsible for the planning of OOH solutions on behalf of all of Kinetics’ agencies & clients. Planning Account Managers are integral team members who oversee a number of accounts, planning campaigns for clients/agencies in their team & developing good relationships with media owners. You will work closely with the trading department plus other divisions within Kinetic such as the Active Team, Research, Data and Insights department.
It is fast paced & challenging, but you will always be supported & your achievements & efforts will be celebrated. At Kinetic we promote from within so this could be your next step towards becoming our next Business Director or Chief Client Officer.
Overview of Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities, & Duties
• Assist in promoting Kinetic’s offering to clients & agencies and identify ways of driving more revenue
• Developing good working relationships with clients and media owners
• Finds new & better ways of servicing clients
• Effectively delivering competent OOH responses to brief for clients/agencies
• Able to confidently sell in OOH to our clients and agencies
• Present proposals, market updates & inductions to agencies and clients
• Actively promote all Kinetic SBUs and identify ways of communicating benefits to agencies & clients to drive revenue
• Takes responsibility for resolving any client or campaign issues and escalate appropriately
• Presents quarterly insights & updates to agencies
• Undertakes competitive analysis & post-campaign analysis
• Collates production requirements for the team
• Looks for new ways of improving quality & creativity to the ways of servicing clients/agencies
• Escalates challenging client issues & team issues appropriately
• Demonstrates creative solutions through data led planning & driving innovation & technology
• Demonstrates regular use of all Kinetic & industry tools & systems
• Good understanding of Kinetic 4D planning process
• Grows industry knowledge through internal training, attending seminars, industry events & media owner presentations
• Positively motivates the team & leads by example
• Gets involved in the wider Kinetic business, helping with training, forums, agency initiatives, developing tools & systems, creative ideas, internal & external events etc.
Equal Opportunities & Flexible working
Kinetic is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual & we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique & that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference & truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email Zoe: email@example.com
Additionally, please note we are happy to discuss flexible working for all roles at Kinetic.
Competitive with excellent benefits