We believe that great people and great relationships create great work – and so we’re looking for an ambitious, collaborative, and creative Account Manager to come and join the team.
We’re looking for someone who can think creatively to create compelling and engaging content for press and social media. A confident and credible person to build great rapport with clients, media, and influencers – you will love building strong relationships with clients.
Role responsibilities include
• Planning and delivery of PR and Social Media campaigns, content, and activity
• Deliver engaging content; take a brief from the client and develop an engaging response
• Analyse and evaluate results; monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, analytics, achievement of ROI
• Supporting the Account Directors in building strong relationships, managing senior stakeholders and being a trusted partner and main contact for clients
• Collaboration with colleagues across the agency to provide integrated solutions to clients
• Effective account/project management; enjoying the challenge of multi-tasking, judge creative ideas in terms of factual accuracy and relevance to brief, and progress work across the agency, liaising with multiple teams, to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Support new business pitches
• Proactive approach to continuous learning and development; keeping up to date with the latest emerging trends, and how this affects campaigns/content
• Sharing your knowledge and expertise across the agency as part of our proactive internal learning programme
• PR, social media, influencer knowledge and experience
• Excellent communication and writing skills naturally!
• Creative thinker – to write varied, compelling, and engaging content
• Ideally experience working across both B2B and B2C clients
• Media relations experience beneficial
• Confidence and credibility when dealing with clients and the media/press/influencers
• Organised, efficient, and capable of handling multiple projects at any one time
• Proactive approach to continuing professional development
One permanent full-time vacancy *
* we’re happy to discuss flexible working with any successful applicant
Based in Meriden, Solihull/Warwickshire/Hybrid (near the NEC and Resorts World) **
**We currently have a hybrid working model, 1/2 days office : 3/4 days home working
• Competitive salary
• Flexible ways of working including hybrid working
• 35 days' holiday (inclusive of BH's and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
• Long service extra holiday reward
• One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
• Health cashback plan and EAP
• Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
• Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
• Access to retail discounts (Pirkx account)
We’re super proud to say that:
We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ in marketing (3 years running)
We’re one of only 35 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 3 years running!)
And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
Sound like the sort of place you’d like to come and do your best work yet?...