We are looking for an Account Manager to oversee delivery of multi-media activity for an array of brands across the agency, with a particular focus on print and digital display.
You will be accountable for delivering campaigns that achieve the objectives set by our clients.
You will work closely with our account directors and be responsible for overseeing implementational campaign planning, negotiation and buying, reporting and campaign delivery.
You will also serve as a source of information for the wider company and your clients, collaborating with other account managers within the agency to deliver a connected response to briefs.
Alongside this you’ll have a keen sense of commercial awareness, helping identify revenue opportunities and broader opportunities from Guerillascope’s wider services.
• Responsible for planning, executing, and managing multiple campaigns across print and digital display.
• Hands-on account management – across a multitude of clients of various sizes and sectors.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with publishers, media owners and partners. Delivering the best value on behalf of your clients.
• Utilise results and analysis to optimise current campaigns and inform planning of future strategy.
• Take ownership of client accounts and produce strong media recommendations, ensuring they are directed by data insights that tell a compelling story.
• Showcase a track record of identifying and delivering exciting new opportunities for our clients.
• Work on the frontline of pitching alongside the wider team.
• Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest industry news and developments, ensuring you have a robust understanding of the media landscape that can benefit the wider company.
• Train and support members of the team to improve their skills in analysis, planning and the interpretation of insights.
• Demonstrate a penchant for big picture thinking when guiding the long-term evolution of accounts.
• Coordinate delivery of creative assets in preparation for campaign launch using campaign learnings to inform strategic recommendations.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have 3+ years’ experience within a media agency or media owner.
• Be strong understanding of print media. Be confident in planning, buying and managing print and digital display campaigns.
• Have a comprehensive understanding of all print routes to market such as inserts, door-drops, product dispatch and direct mail.
• Be expected to have working knowledge of the print market and its planning tools. These include Telmar, Touchpoints and Ad Dynamix.
• Be a confident negotiator and understand price v quality.
• Deliver the highest standard of client service levels.
• Be willing to attend UK and global networking events as a representative of Guerillascope.
So, are you comfortable in a client-facing role? Not afraid to get stuck in and drive our business forward? Get in touch!
• Company bonus scheme
• 28 days holiday
• Hybrid work from home/ office model
• Private health care
• Dental care
• 6% Pension Contribution
• Early-finish Fridays
• Free gym membership
• Phone contract
• Annual conference abroad
• Individual wellness budget
• Training budget
• Individual Inspiration Fund
• Cycle to work scheme
• Dog friendly office
• Regular virtual yoga
• Perkbox membership
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Private therapy
• Quarterly team events
• Use of Guerillascope's country house
• + Additional loyalty perks
Guerillascope is a fast-growing, forward-thinking media agency that plans, buys and optimises campaigns across TV, radio, press, online and out-of-home platforms. Voted one of the best places to work in the media industry by Campaign four years running, joining our young and vibrant family comes with a host of perks, including annual overseas conferences, flexible working, regular bonuses that reward loyalty and company growth, and an individual wellness fund.
Sound good to you? Ready to become an integral part of a tight-knit crew that places collaboration, inclusivity, personal growth and sustainability at the apex of everything we do? This could be the start of something beautiful.