This position has an active role in Monitoring Talon’s pricing agreements and guarantees to ensure they are on target for yearend delivery. This role Working closely with the Accountability Director to move towards new innovative investment model and the implementation of new commercial models linked to pricing of OOH.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
The Accountability and Performance Manager has good agency and auditor relationships and works closely with the Investment team to accurately track all pricing guarantees. They are to build an understanding of the data requirements of the investment team and update them on a regular basis.
• Line manager for the A&P Executive.
• Liaise with the agency teams to weekly monitor and track all Talon’s pricing commitments.
• Liaise with our agency partners to put in place a best practice and timeline for delivering on the productivity and audit process for each client.
• Alongside the Executive complete all productivity and grid-based audit templates by client monthly ready for quarterly data uploads.
• Ensure the monthly data uploads to auditors is delivered on time.
• Oversee the delivery of tracking templates for each guarantee and ensure the agency team have the up-to-date pricing information weekly.
• Update and manage the Talon auditor pool data and create a comprehensive, easy to use master pool.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of auditor pool data.
• Working closely with the Business Director assist in managing the pitch grid process to deliver pitch grids correlating to the commitments.
• Manage the CPT trading model data within Plato and ensure it is up to data.
• Work closely with the Business Director to manage pricing models and update weekly reporting.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of Plato and work with the Mavericks Plato team to update pricing data each week.
• Monitor and update market data on a weekly basis covering lead times, occupancy, and Inflation.
• Monitor and maintain a dashboard to comprehensively report all market data for the wider business to use.
• Develop relationships with Accountability/Trading teams at agencies Talon partner and share tracking positions
• To build relationships with all Investment leads at agencies and develop relationships at all auditors.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
Type of technical, specialised, professional skills or personal attributes that are required to achieve the key outputs above. Some examples are:
• Pro-active and organised
• Very strong Negotiation skills
• Strong numeracy & analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Strategic capability
• Commercially aware
• Independent decision maker
• Build and maintain relationships
• Influence others internally and externally
• Microsoft office suite skills
Qualifications and Experience:
Good experience of the following:
• Lead role in investment delivering on pricing commitments
• Servicing a range of clients/media owners at a senior level
• Negotiating and managing pricing commitments with agencies
• Managing external auditor process for several key clients
• Knowledge of investment models across all media
• Experience managing and tracking pricing datasets.
Talon is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ and develop a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and brands that we represent.
OUR VALUES AND HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
WE ARE BOLD
We think big, we innovate and respectfully challenge the status quo, we take pride in ourselves, our work and our partnerships.
We Embrace change
We Challenge respectfully
We Lead the way
WE ARE HUMAN
We are a diverse collective of real, genuine individuals who value respect, fairness, and integrity and expect the same in return.
We value collaboration and togetherness
We are empathetic
We embrace individuality
WE ARE SMART
Our entrepreneurial spirit and learning centric culture ensures our knowledge provides maximum value to each other and our clients.
We Grow and learn
We are trusted
We are mission possible
Enhanced maternity/paternity/shared parental pay
25 days annual leave, increasing every year by 1 day up to a maximum of 30 days
Permanent Health Insurance
Private Medical and Dental cover
Access to private GP appointments
Feel Good Allowance
Smarter Working (hybrid working, flexible working hours and an early Friday finish!)
Free Fitness Classes
Eye Care Vouchers
Season Ticket Loan
Cycle to Work Scheme
Talon was founded in 2012 with an ambition to create an independent global Out of Home agency providing uncompromised advice and delivery for our clients. The Out of Home sector is going through transformational change fuelled by investment, digital and data. Our mission is to help our clients get the best out of this environment.