We are looking for an Account Manager or a Senior Account Manager, well versed on delivering brand proposition, brand strategy, consumer insight, advertising, and brand transformation work, to be the lynchpin of ZAK’s account management excellence – a pivotal role with heaps of accountability and influence.
You are commercially savvy, manage internal and external communications and strive to deliver the best possible work for our clients. A true team-player, you set an example and lead from the front and ensure that we deliver best-in-class account management, day in, day out, and encourage, motivate, and cajole the planning & creative teams to get the job done.
As the driver of client work, you will get the most facetime with them – you’ll be accessible to them and nurture relationships to push growth within each account.
Clients currently include:
· Mitre (Football)
· Kappa (Motorsport)
· ECB (Cricket)
· Dolce & Gabbana (Fashion)
· Kurt Geiger (Fashion)
· Casio (Fashion)
· Hily (Social/Dating App)
· Rooster (Insurance)
You will be supported by a client team of BD, AD, AM and x2 AEs.
· Building relationships: internally within the ZAK planning, creative & inisights teams externally with Clients and Partners.
· Account management: an understanding of, and interest in, delivering added value to your clients’ business excellence.
· Commercial acumen: commercially focussed and accountable to support ZAL growth, and delivering ROI for Clients.
· Strategic thinking: how all individual elements fit into the bigger picture: connect the dots.
· Culture immersion: ZAK is the Next Gen Creative Agency – front the cause and engage in youth culture and trends.
· Min 2 years creative agency background
· Proven experience at supporting and delivering on fully integrated campaigns across advertising, content, digital, social, experiential
· Proven experience of growing client relationships and organically growing accounts
· Strategic thinker and able to lead strategic conversations with senior clients
· Commercially astute and process-driven
· Brave, Smart and Spirited
· Charismatic, persuasive, honest, likeable
· Full of energy and drive
· Natural leader
· Ambitious – for yourself and the agency
· Agile & lateral thinker
· Willing to adapt and be flexible
· Excellent communicator
· Immersed in youth culture & trends
· Happy disposition, friendly and down-to-earth
· Calm under pressure
· Basic salary c. £30-40K
· 21 days holiday
· 4 days ZAK’s annual Christmas Close (perk)
· 1 day off for your birthday (perk)
· 4 parties per year (perk)
· Healthy body, healthy mind fund: 1% per annum of salary allocated per employee, to be put against their wellbeing – gym membership, Santander Cycles, massage, fitness class, bike purchase et al
· Pension: ZAK to contribute up to 3%
· Private healthcare
ZAK is the Next Gen creative agency. We create big brand ideas that engage the under 30s. We work with ambitious brands that need to be relevant in the rapidly shifting world of culture, media, technology and consumer attitude; brands who can’t afford to miss the mark with their most important audience https://www.zakagency.com/.
High Stakes Films is our creative production agency that deliver culture driven film and stills https://www.highstakesfilms.com/. Working with a mixture of brand clients and agency clients High Stakes are agile, nimble and super creative. High Stakes are a plug-in team that deliver effortlessly cool and relevant content for brands. In 2022 we will be launching The Intake, our D&I initiative in partnership with youth charities, to offer work experience and mentoring for those wishing to break into the production industry.
SELFHOOD is our Next Gen insight and co-creation platform with a c25K community https://www.thisisselfhood.com/. SELFHOOD gives young people a platform for self-expression and a voice to big global brands.
We are entrepreneurial by nature and are committed to creating the best work environment and package for agency staff. We do this by investing heavily in every single team member via our ZAKademy training and development programme, which we run in consultation with the IPA. We are currently working towards our Gold accreditation.
We recruit against our own values of Brave, Smart and Spirited. Our culture is supportive, down-to-earth, fun and professional. We believe in regular team bonding experiences. In addition to our monthly Show + Tell evenings, where we share and celebrate great work over drinks and nibbles, we also have annual Christmas and Summer parties which have taken us to the cafe bars of Paris, the ski slopes of Meribel, the clubs of Ibiza and to the design district of Copenhagen (pre Covid, of course).
We are growing rapidly and need strong, capable candidates to join our team.