ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a motivated and creative Assistant Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is an organised, detail-oriented individual with a passion for marketing and a knack for campaign management, new business development, content production management, and business outreach. This is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced marketing agency environment while contributing to high-profile projects.
• Collaborate with client to discuss product/service to be marketed and develop the most appropriate strategy to achieve objectives
• Define target group and implement strategy through appropriate media and communications planning
• Conceptualise marketing campaigns to convey desired product image in a cost-effective manner
• Review and revise campaign strategy in light of objective KPIs and take appropriate corrective measures if necessary
• Stay updated on changes in media, readership/viewing figures, and advertising rates.
• Develop and implement event execution plans for client conferences, exhibitions, and seminars, including strategic planning and logistical arrangements. Provide on-site support at events.
• Work closely with the production house for quotes, oversees event and campaign executions.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Assist Managing Director and Manager in identifying business leads from current clients and prospects
• Engage with key client contacts through the personal network, event, and trade bodies, utilising inbound leads and proactive outbound engagement
• Manage and deliver a bespoke proposal for potential clients
• Keep business up to date with key market and competitive development
• Support the wider team in implementing marketing campaign
CONTENT PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
• Collaborate with designers for digital graphic and animation for promotional materials
• Work closely with the production team for filming and editing promotional videos for campaigns and events
• Localise and write marketing content in local languages
• Assist with business development efforts, including market research, lead generation, and outreach to potential clients.
• Develop and maintain relationships with business partners, stakeholders, and potential clients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Proven experience in marketing, event management, and PR, with at least 4 years of experience in account management.
• Fluency in both Chinese and English (written and spoken) is essential.
• Strong understanding of Chinese culture and media landscape.
• Excellent ability to create professional press releases and social media content in both traditional and simplified Chinese.
• Familiarity with the city and a keen eye for the latest trends.
• Proficient in Excel and data analysis.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Willingness to embrace a flexible and dynamic environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
1. A vibrant, supportive, and inclusive work environment that fosters professional growth and development.
2. Opportunities for career advancement within a rapidly growing marketing agency.
3. Competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
4. Exposure to diverse clients and industries, providing a wide range of learning and networking opportunities.
Comms8 is a dynamic and forward-thinking marketing agency that bridges the gap between brands and consumers through our unique blend of creativity, strategy, and multicultural understanding. We specialise in cross-cultural marketing, offering innovative solutions to help brands thrive in the global market.