Title: Assistant Digital Media Executive
The tasks the individual would be expected to assist/lead on are below but not limited to (training will be provided for certain areas):
• Support the Digital Operations team in the day-to-day management of Digital activations across the agency.
• Activate campaigns across multiple Digital channels, ensuring campaign parameters are implemented correctly at booking and delivery is in line with all planning benchmarks and optimisations.
• Manage your workloads and ensure you are replying to any client comms in a timely manner.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal account teams to ensure strong communication of campaign performance.
• Build and maintain strong relations with key media owners and ensure you are staying on top of relevant media news and updated.
• Numerical and technical aptitude.
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and work effectively as part of a team.
• Confidence, positivity, and an ability to present yourself amongst internal/external colleagues.
• High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Ability and confidence to learn and apply new skills.
• Previous media agency experience in TV or Digital disciplines.
• Understanding of standard media insight and reporting tools including TGI, GWI, Tech Edge, Media Ocean and AdIntel.
• Experience in gaming or entertainment sectors.
• Experience in working across international territories.
• A strong desire to progress in your career and support growth across the team and wider business.
What is your career path at Generation Media?
• As a fast-growing agency with an ambition for further growth, there is great opportunity to drive your career forward at Generation. We will provide all team members with the support and training needed to realise your career aspirations.
• We are open to all ideas and will ensure you play a key part in deciding where you want to focus your attentions and propel your career roadmap.
• There are continuous opportunities for all individuals to be involved in extracurricular areas of the business for example our wellbeing committee, diversity and inclusion or social committees.
• We will host an annual 360 objectives review at the start of the year with check ins hosted across the year to ensure you are on track to making your career aspirations a reality.
What can we offer you?
Contractual Benefits (following successful completion of a 3-month probation period)
• Performance related annual bonus
• Loyalty bonusing (based on years at the business)
• 2pm Early Friday Office Closure across January-August & December
o 5pm finishes across Sept-Nov
• Hybrid working available (50-60% of the working week)
o Flexible start time to allow for avoidance of daily commute times
• Employee pension scheme
• Company Health Insurance
• Company Life assurance policy
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Inclusion in externally accredited company training programme
• 24 days contractual annual leave
o Include statutory 20 days
o 1x day off for birthday
o Additional bonus 3 days available for planning holiday in line with demands of the business
o Incremental days also available for length of service
• Christmas to New Year office closure
• Cycle to office scheme available to all employees
• Annual season ticket loan (after 12 months employment)
What about the fun stuff?
• We host a Summer away day for all team members every year (2022 was a Generation Media festival with silent disco and glamping for all!)
• Quarterly socials fully funded by the company
• Wellbeing weeks hosted on a quarterly basis including access to puppy yoga classes, massages, coffee vouchers, goodie bags and more…
• Access to fruit, snacks and breakfast on a daily basis in the office
• On site games room with pool table, ping pong/XBOX games etc
Generation Media are the World's leading independent specialist for communication to children, families and young people globally. All our work is underpinned by insight and proprietary tools, designed to meet the unique set of objectives for every brief we receive. We champion professionalism within our sector and wider media market, ensuring our clients business is given the care and attention required by supplier partners.
Navigating our clients through the changing digital media landscape is key. Their success has contributed to our business growth and we act as an extension of our clients marketing teams, saving them both time and money.
As well as supporting client growth we have a proactive new business programme and benefit from positive word of mouth and client referrals which have contributed to success. We operate on a global level through our carefully selected agency partner network and centralised management from the UK office with on the ground support in Germany too.
Our people are the beating heart of the business. We have an award-winning team and pride ourselves on being a recognised centre of excellence of talent development.
We have secured our gold accreditation from the internationally recognised Investors in People and our 9th Gold award from the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) Continuous Development Programme (CPD) as well as being named as a Campaign Magazine Best Place to Work. Every member of the team is steered by the strength of our “DNA” company culture (Development, eNergy and teAmwork).
We also won the Investors in People award for Learning and Development in 2022, testament to how important we believe Training and development is for all our employees.
We are an equal opportunities employer who looks to recruit ambitious, talented, and self-starting individuals within a diverse and inclusive environment.
What is our Purpose?
We aim to generate the best, the best for our customers, the best for our company and the best for the community (that’s you!).