We are looking for an Investment Assistant to join our close-knit AV Team.
Investment Assistant reports directly into Investment Exec/Manager and they are expected to offer administrative support on 3-4+ accounts. Primarily ensuring the efficient delivery of TV and BVOD campaigns for our Clients by the relevant sales houses and Broadcasters.
The role requires good communication skills; you will have daily interaction with media owners. You will have strong administrative skills as well as attention to detail and being good with numbers.
•Day to day buying and management of TV/AV Campaigns with sales houses.
• Booking and Campaign setup
• Providing Clients with updates and Campaign information
• Assisting with Post-Campaign Analysis and Research
• Liaising with other Teams in the Agency and building relationships with sales teams supplier side
• Providing support across the wider Investment Team
• Learn how to use all relevant tools and systems to an efficient level
• Learn the basic TV maths formulae
• Learn about all TV suppliers and their respective offerings
• Ensure all campaigns are delivered to plan to be reported monthly to Account Director/Group Head
• Ensure all TV bookings are accurately approved on Caria – ensure any amendments or cancellations are also appropriately managed to avoid confusion with media owners
• Deliver TV station champion responsibilities weekly and monthly
• Support line manager to provide relevant media insight to assist in monthly PCAs
Manage workloads and deliver projects on time
Ensure all work delivered is accurate and of the standard expected by The Kite Factory
Ensure all bookings are on DDS within 24 hours
Update IPA CPD Log
Timesheets updated weekly
Read trade press and email bulletins and share relevant information
SKILLS & ATTITUDES
A confident communicator and negotiator
Strong attention to detail and numerical ability – particularly Excel
Energetic, determined and proactive
Contributing to a fast-paced team dynamic and good team spirit across the Agency
Good time management and ability to keep on top of all deadlines
Knowledge of and ability to use Industry systems and tools including:
MS Office including Excel,
Media Ocean; Media Explorer, DS Media (DDS), Statistics
• 23 days holiday as standard rising in increments to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Contributory pension scheme
• Free private health insurance
• Life assurance
• Flexible working hours – talk to us about it
• Free eye test
• Access to Bippit, an all-in-one financial wellbeing platform, which includes unlimited 1:1 coaching from a finance professional.
• Hybrid working policy
• Social events to include 2 half day events in the summer and Christmas, monthly pay day drinks, quarterly staff quiz – all organised through our social committee.
• Birthday lie in – start work at 11:00
• 4pm finish on a Friday
• Christmas half day shopping
• Breakfast and fruit throughout the week
We’re the free-thinking media agency for brands with big plans. We enhance reach, reputation and revenue by giving every client the best in heart, art and science; which means going the extra mile to understand their world and collaborating to create market-leading strategies, anchored in intelligent data.
As an independent agency, we enjoy the freedom to work with clients we love, in ways that work best for both of us. It’s about getting involved, staying informed and being invested in your success. Because great relationships drive better results