We are searching for a Senior AV MX Manager to join an integrated, fast-paced, high-growth team of media experts. You will work across our client portfolio helping encourage organic client expansion to accelerate our agency’s already-impressive growth, and provide opportunities to create truly innovative work. We work with some hugely ambitious businesses with global goals, healthy budgets and ambitions to disrupt their categories- and beyond.
The Senior AV MX Manager will be a critical member of our multi-market team, with involvement in multiple campaigns and projects, and regular UK and overseas client contact. This role brings the full suite of Bicycle’s
AV services together to drive business growth for the advertiser. In addition, the role brings exceptional development opportunities for an ambitious, curious, well-rounded AV Account Manager.
● 3-5 years’ agency buying and planning TV/AV experience, including significant time spent on international accounts
● Highly adept with numbers and a good communicator and negotiator
● Established good relationships with key stake holders within UK TV sales houses and beyond
● Able to build close, constructive relationships with clients and other agency contacts
● An understanding of the roles, strengths and challenges of traditional and digital media channels
● A thorough comprehension of AV media metrics and their nuances by channel. Experience overseeing reporting across multiple clients and campaigns
● Experience producing and delivering presentations to senior clients
● An excellent grasp of industry AV research, analytics and planning tools such as DEN, Techedge and Kantar and ability to translate findings into genuinely actionable insights
● Proactive and engaged with industry developments
● An excellent multi-tasker, exceptionally well-organised, with outstanding attention to detail
● Extensive experience of managing bookings and billings, ideally via the MediaOcean suite
● A fast-thinking problem-solver, undeterred by unexpected change
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● A passion for creativity, media and communications
● Able to empathetically line manage and develop entry-level team members - if you haven’t line managed before you should have helped train junior colleagues
● Knowledge of the European media landscape
● Contacts at major European media owners
● A working knowledge of tracking, tagging and trafficking processes
● Experience of media buying/activation and creating implementational media plans
● Knowledge of creative approval and delivery processes by channel
● Knowledge of media auditing both client side and agency side
● Knowledge of trading across broadcast channels in the UK
Diversity & Representation:
Aside from simply being the right thing to do, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and helps drive invention in the work we do for our clients. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
Bicycle is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a space where everyone can bring their whole self to work. We actively promote and welcome applications from individuals who identify with groups currently underrepresented in the advertising industry.
If you would like to apply for this role, please share your CV and a cover letter outlining why you're interested in this position.
Up to £37,000, dependent on experience
Benefits include flexible working, gym membership subsidy, annual away day, healthcare, private medical, life assurance, pension scheme, cycle scheme
Annual bonus, 8.3% of salary, subject to performance, pro rata-ed for length of service
Founded by five people in May 2021 who believed that a better type of media agency wasn’t just possible, but needed, from a standing start we are now 25 strong and estimating £100m+ billings. We are lucky enough to count Livescore, Virgin, Bitpanda, Duolingo, Branston Pickle, Movember, Pasta Evangelists, ANNA Money and Estrid amongst our clients.
We are the Media Experience (MX) agency. We believe that experience is the most important factor to lean into when considering communication for clients, and our unique 3X approach brings together MX, CX and UX to powerful effect in a way that other agencies simply aren’t built to deliver.
Bicycle is the fastest growing media agency in the UK, and quite possibly the world. Our headquarters are in Farringdon, London. We’re home to intelligent people who want to create incredible work on interesting brands. We are 100% independent, with no external investment whatsoever.