Gravity Global is the world’s most awarded B2B and complex markets agency and we're looking for an experienced Biddable Media Director to join our busy performance marketing team working across search, social, and display campaigns for globally recognised client brands. This is a great opportunity to work in a rapidly growing global agency network, with significant opportunity for career advancement.
You need to be independent, self-organising, and self-motivated with a strategic and commercial head on your shoulders - figure out where the opportunity lies, what needs done, do it, and make it accountable to how it will drive campaign success.
The role is offered as either fully remote (UK only), or hybrid working from our London or Norwich office, working closely with our performance marketing team (London and Norwich) and global client services teams based in the UK (3 offices) and US (5 offices).
- Take the lead on client-facing discussions in relation to paid media campaigns, including optimisation, strategy and performance reporting/benchmarking
- Defining media plans and strategy for existing and new clients, defining channels and budget allocations using available research from platforms like Global Web Index as well as your considerable experience to inform your media strategy
- Oversee the execution of campaigns within the paid digital team by working with, and mentoring, more junior members of the team.
- Reporting and optimisation - reporting on campaign performance from excel and dashboards to provide insights and recommendations
- Strong experience in a similar or related role
- Considerable experience with hands on execution across multiple biddable media platforms across Search and Social with Programmatic being a bonus.
- Great communication skills - good at expressing reasoning and recommendations both verbally and written
- A desire to learn and improve - we don't need someone who is an expert on all of the above, but you must be driven to learn from the team, self-starting in learning, and likewise contribute to our collective expertise
- Comfortable having client facing relationships and confident presenting / ability to think through things with clients
- Ability to deliver high-quality work to short deadlines
What we can offer
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global career development opportunities
- To work with the best and most exciting clients
- To work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- To work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- To work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- To learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans
- Opportunities to get involved with working groups such as Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing, and ESG / Sustainability