This is an exciting opportunity to help build and shape the future direction of Gravity Global’s largest growth area in a rapidly expanding global marketing agency. The role is offered as either fully remote (UK only) or hybrid working from our London or Norwich office, working closely with our performance marketing team (London and Norwich) and global client services teams based in the UK (3 offices) and US (5 offices).
Reporting into and mentored by the Head of Paid Digital. The role will provide opportunities for rapid growth and the opportunity to be involved in diverse and challenging projects for a range of globally recognised brands.
As a result of the continued new business wins, the paid digital team is actively recruiting multiple roles responsible for delivering effective paid media campaigns for agency clients, encompassing:
- Campaign set-up and execution on paid search (including Google Ads and Microsoft Ads)
- Social media advertising, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, TikTok and SnapChat (for both direct response and brand awareness)
- Programmatic advertising via DV360
- Content syndication
- Media planning using GWI, desktop research and data planning by plugging into historical campaign data
Your role within client campaigns will be supported by junior members of the paid digital team, and you'll typically be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, alongside account strategists, a dedicated data & insights department as well as specialists in Digital PR, SEO, content marketing and social media.
You will have an excellent technical and practical understanding of paid media strategy and campaign execution, preferably in an agency environment. As well as being passionate about digital marketing with a strong analytical ability, you will be able to confidently research, create and present paid media strategies to both colleagues and clients.
You will be self-motivated, analytical, highly educated and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to build strong relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers. A current Google Ads Individual Qualification would be expected, as would some level of experience with paid social and/or programmatic advertising campaigns.
- To manage and optimise digital media advertising campaigns for a broad portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors
- Managing media budgets in excess of £200k per month
- To create effective paid media strategies for client campaigns, using desktop research and industry tools to create compelling media plans, including channel budget allocations, creative approach, and performance forecasts
- To identify further opportunities for existing clients across additional networks, channels and areas where spend can be increased, and work with relevant colleagues to present these to clients
- Daily campaign monitoring, performance optimisation and budget management
- Be involved in new business development by having an input into or preparing proposals wherever required
- Generate regular client reports and contribute to campaign review documents with accurate data, clear analysis and recommendations
- Proven ability to effectively manage paid media advertising channels across Google Ads and paid social and/or programmatic platforms
- Experience in using reporting mechanisms to monitor and derive actionable insights from your paid digital campaigns
- Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing personality, confident speaking to clients
- Confident in using Microsoft Office applications: Excel to prepare and analyse data; PowerPoint and Word to prepare clear reports and recommendations
What we can offer
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global career development opportunities
- To work with the best and most exciting clients
- To work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- To work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- To work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- To learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans
- Opportunities to get involved with working groups such as Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing, and ESG / Sustainability