TV Scape is a dynamic young business looking for looking for another pair of hands to help manage our growing portfolio of business.
We will consider either someone with some media buying experience, or
an enthusiastic graduate who has demonstrated an interest in media planning and buying.
The Role -
To work with the TV director to manage the planning and buying of existing client business
Planning will involve anything from
- Understanding and interpreting client briefs
- Using industry research to provide detailed channel plans
- Using planning costs to accurately cost out TV / VOD campaigns
- Planning out and evaluating different options that deliver a client brief
Buying will involve
- Understanding deal parameters
- Negotiating the best airtime
- Pushing TV contractors to deliver more than they want
- Accurate campaign reporting
- Detailed post campaign analysis
- A good understanding of the TV market and a working knowledge of TV market dynamics*
- Good relationships with TV sales teams*
- Great client skills
- Experience in the detail of TV buying (spot shuffling, negotiating with broadcasters, delivering deals)*
- Excellent excel skills
- Good working knowledge of CARIA*
- Flexibility – the ideal candidate will be proactive, hardworking and will want to get the best for their clients
- Curiosity – TV is an evolving market and TV Scape needs to be at the leading edge of this, helping clients understand the linear, addressable, programmatic and connected world
Becoming brilliant at this job requires training so that you can blend
a) Culture: an appreciation and integration into our company family culture of care for one another, complete expertise in our work and a full understanding that we exist to make our client’s lives easier
b) Systems: you will be trained so that you have a great knowledge and ability to harness our internal office systems, our external TV Trading systems and an understanding of how we are malleable to work with our client systems
c) Marketplace: you will be trained so that you know and understand our history and our clients history with us as well as having significant knowledge of the marketplace, how it lives and breathes, how it’s changing and who’s who
d) Selling: You will be trained to understand how to take briefs, produce stunning documents and proposals and how to always produce work that sells. You will also be shown how to chase proposals and make sure that the hard work you do is followed up and is converted into sales revenues and the personal satisfaction of seeing your work come to fruition
- 25 days holiday as standard
- Competitive basic salary based on previous experience
- Quarterly bonus based on performance
- Comprehensive training
- Ongoing coaching programme
- Flexible working hours
TV Scape was founded to provide TV planning and buying services for agencies who do not have the capability in house.
We have been trading under a different name for 3 years and have built up a solid, profitable business, acting as a valued partner for our clients.
We are not a big company, but we are thinking big.
We want to do the right thing both for our clients, for our partners and for our staff, meaning dealing in an honest and open way and developing relationships based on trust, fairness and integrity.
Growth will come from 2 main areas - initially increasing our client base amongst independent media agencies and then developing a greater number of direct client relationships.