As Business Assistant you will have an important role in providing support to managers and directors. You will be required to immerse yourself in the OOH world; learning quickly and honing your skills and knowledge of the industry. Your role will be crucial in assisting large accounts, and in managing smaller business accounts yourself.
• Work closely with the Business Managers on all activities relating to the management and development of client accounts and media plans.
• Be the first point of contact for incoming requests from clients/agencies, and support the Business Managers accordingly.
• Compile outdoor solutions in response to client briefs, alongside Business Managers.
• Conduct market research to help identify new business opportunities.
• Provide administrative support to the wider team, as required.
• Help to populate and utilise planning and buying tools.
• Grow industry knowledge and accelerate professional development by attending internal and external training.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships within the wider industry.
• Attend all media owner presentations.
• Undertake additional and ad hoc duties as requested by the Business Managers.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong interest in media/advertising essential (in particular OOH), and previous experience beneficial but not compulsory.
• Highly organised, with an eye for accuracy and detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional and positive attitude.
• Calm and assertive in times of conflict or high pressure.
• Curious and ambitious.
25 days’ annual leave (PLUS public holidays).
Complimentary holiday days in between Christmas and New Year.
Death in Service cover (4 x annual salary cover).
AVIVA Pension Plan (with enhanced employer contribution).
Sponsorship for industry-recognized training and qualifications.
Hybrid working (minimum 3 days in-office).
Evolve OOH is an independent global outdoor media agency, whose vision is to create a business that evolves the OOH medium through pioneering, results driven tools, team experience and a passion for creativity.
Evolve aims to nurture and develop its PEOPLE. We promote CREATIVITY, whatever form that may take to allow our people to flourish. We embrace ACCOUNTABILITY for our work; providing all the DATA we need to make good decisions. Crucially, giving our people AGILITY to react and provide our clients and suppliers with the best-in-class service we pride ourselves upon.