Being the gatekeeper and servicing clients through implementational planning, being client facing and working with relevant teams to deliver the best possible outcome for their clients. Managing workloads, understanding and communicating Talon initiatives, having good industry knowledge, working across relevant client accounts and supporting the team are all key aspects of this role – alongside the management and development of the Account Executive within the team.
Responsibilities and Relationships
• Leading on the servicing of a portfolio of clients across a range of agencies
• Managing campaigns from start to finish, from briefing stage, presenting recommendations, implementation and post campaign analysis.
• Take responsibility for the day to day management of the client team to ensure they are effectively servicing clients and are proactively contributing to growing client and agency business
• Have a thorough understanding of the strategy and objectives of your main accounts and use this knowledge to add value
• Take the lead on resolving client/campaign issues as and when they arise alongside assisting/coaching your team in resolving their issues
• Develop and manage the Talon relationship with agency, client and media owner contacts
• Work with the Business Director and Client Director to set individual client KPIs and ensure they are met
• Ensure you and the team are utilising in-house systems on a regular basis ensuring they are kept up to date with all the latest planning information and campaign status
• Work with the Business Director to provide accurate client forecasts ensuring they are kept up to date with key changes to forecasted business
• Oversee and manage the Account Executive (where applicable) by setting clear KPIs and having regular check-in meetings to encourage and continue their development.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
• Budget management
• Project management skills
• People management
• Organisational planning
• Strategic capability
• Commercially aware
• Solution finding
• Industry knowledge
• Able to work as part of a team
• Enthusiast and driven
Qualifications and Experience:
• UK OOH planning experience and/or extensive Comms planning experience – working on clients that spend significantly in OOH
• Experience of working in data focussed roles
• First class relationship management skills with the ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally
• Strong commercial acumen with the confidence to apply this within your work
• Ability to manage people and motivate them to bring out their full potential
Private Medical Cover
Employee Assistance Programme
Eye care vouchers
Time off to Volunteers
Home Set up
Talon was founded in 2012 with an ambition to create an independent global Out of Home agency providing uncompromised advice and delivery for our clients. The Out of Home sector is going through transformational change fuelled by investment, digital and data. Our mission is to help our clients get the best out of this environment.
Talon is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ and develop a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and brands that we represent.