We are looking for a Communications Planning Manager to join our team in Manchester. This position will be predominantly working on one of our agency’s largest accounts, where your role will be to manage the planning process from taking and developing the client brief through to the delivery and implementation of campaigns. You’ll analyse data to gain insights, develop media strategy and ideas, plan digital and offline media, whilst working closely with expert buyers in TV and Digital to ensure the smooth delivery of campaigns.
As well as salary, you’ll be part of a profit-linked company bonus scheme that has paid out at least 2 weeks salary in each of the last 10 years. Other benefits include:
• Pension (after 3 months’ service, with the company matching your contribution, resulting in 10% of your basic salary being saved into the Pension scheme)
• 33 days holiday inclusive of flexible Public Holidays & the seasonal office closure (pro rata if part time)
• Enhanced parental leave
• Holiday purchase scheme
• Private medical insurance (opt-in) plus Vitality Wellbeing at Work for all
• Fruit, snacks and great coffee
• Long service awards and a great social programme
We are Republic of Media. We're media people, but we're not like the rest.
We’re Freethinkers – working with clients to deliver media effectiveness and manage transformation. Born in the digital age, we are the fastest growing media agency in the UK.
From offices in Manchester and Edinburgh we build relationships rather than silos. Our values guide our culture: we are Progressive, Open, Positive, United and Agile.
We are inventors and creators, combining talent and data to produce results. It’s a brave new world and anything’s possible. Liberate yourself.