We want someone to come in and evolve FlightDeck beyond a reporting platform into an insight engine that sits at the heart of everything we do for clients. We want to release new dashboards for external and internal use on a monthly basis to rapidly evolve the product. This role would report into our Head of Data & Analytics but have the freedom to evolve the FlightDeck platform.
To date we have only utilised API connectors for core measurement platforms such as SA360, GCM and Google Analytics alongside media channels such as Facebook, Google Ads & DV360. We have identified lots of opportunities with other agency tools and platforms that provide APIs and could enhance the user experience. These include SEMrush, SimilarWeb, Adloox, MOAT , Squared.io & SearchConsole to name just a few but the remit also expands into offline media dashboards. The role will involve both configuring the data from these sources and building out new integrated dashboards using the data.
Our plan is to create a suite of add-on dashboards that clients can pay for on an ongoing retainer alongside improving the insights from managed channels to increase organic client investment and improve client retention. Working with the digital and client services teams you will help turn briefs into prototypes for feedback before setting live in a sprint approach. You will need to interpret opportunities and high level briefs into a user friendly solution problem solving and communicating with relevant internal and external stakeholders throughout the process.
You will report into our Head of Data & Analytics and work alongside our Media Analytics Execs to prioritise projects and ensure delivery of BAU tasks to maintain client dashboards alongside development of new functionality.
We place a strong focus on training and development at The Kite Factory, as such we ensure all our team have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. Our head of people runs training programmes across the agency for soft skills, and we offer opportunities to attend external training with partners, industry bodies and qualification providers.
There will be opportunities to get involved with the selling of additional products to existing clients and get involved in new business RFPs and pitches. You will work closely with client teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals for clients. Essentially you will be a team player and contribute to the wider agency’s development. We require someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
The Must Haves Technical Skills
• Minimum of 3 years relevant, hands-on experience ideally in the media industry
• Ability to design slick client facing reporting dashboards using data visualisation tools to tell clear and concise stories with data.
• Experience with an online data visualisation platform, ideally Adverity but could be Datorama, PowerBI, Tableau or DataStudio
• Basic knowledge of database structure
• Knowledge of APIs
• Transforming & manipulating data using basic scripting
• Problem solving to use the data to create the briefed visualisation
• Intuition to interpret and expand on briefs
Key Soft Skills
• Communication and project management skills
• Experience communicating with senior clients
• Innovative and creative thinking
• Analytical and data driven thinking
• Constantly challenge the status quo
• Adaptable team player with a can do attitude
• Ability to work well under pressure & multi task
• 25 days’ holiday – rising incrementally to a max. of 30 days’ after 5 years
• Flexible Hybrid Working
• Access to Bippit, an all-in-one financial wellbeing platform, which includes unlimited 1:1 coaching from a finance professional.
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private health insurance
• Life assurance
• Social events
• 4pm finish on a Friday
We’re the free-thinking media agency for brands with big plans. We enhance reach, reputation and revenue by giving every client the best in heart, art and science; which means going the extra mile to understand their world and collaborating to create market-leading strategies, anchored in intelligent data.
As an independent agency, we enjoy the freedom to work with clients we love, in ways that work best for both of us. It’s about getting involved, staying informed and being invested in your success. Because great relationships drive better results