• Working with and supporting the wider team, devising solutions which meet the clients brief and budget across Programmatic Display, Paid Social and PPC.
• Setting up and managing digital campaign activation with support from Account Managers.
• Weekly reporting on live campaigns or creating post campaign analysis documents.
• Monitoring and updating internal tracking platforms with key dates and information.
• Briefing out the media plan requirements to relevant digital partners
• Client facing when included in client meetings
• Working alongside the AM and formulating digital marketing and campaign strategies.
• Liaising with clients on campaign assets, URLs, pixels and copy.
• Liaising with media owners on audiences, checks, assets and pixels.
• Daily budget and campaign checks.
• Responsible for proofreading and quality checks
• Research, Planning & Mapping
• Working to deadlines set by the management team and clients
• Setting of templates and pitch documents
• Keeping client folders on the server in order/tidy
• General office/administration duties
• 1-2 years of experience in digital campaign set up and optimisation
• Previous experience in direct client communication
• Previous experience supporting multiple accounts, demonstrating strong time management skills
• Strong critical thinking skills, showing an aptitude for data analysis and problem solving
• Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and quality assurance.
• Ability to work as part of team or independently, demonstrating proactive thinking
• Previous experience writing ad copy, either for Paid Social or Paid Search media
• Exceptional skills on powerpoint/keynote, word and excel
• Preferred experience of Google Suite, including Google Analytics, Data Studio
BBJ&K are an independent agency based in The West Midlands. We are a hard working and fun agency and would love to hear from you if you are looking for a new challenge !