Gravity Global is the world’s most awarded marketing consultancy working with complex brands in complex markets. Headquartered in London with have offices across the UK, Poland and US, we are growing fast and are looking for an experienced Digital Campaign Manager to work alongside some of the best brains in the industry.
Reporting into and mentored by the Digital Director. The role will provide room for growth and the opportunity to be involved in diverse and challenging projects for a range of globally recognised brands.
As a result of the continued new business wins, we are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to support on Paid Digital campaigns for agency clients, encompassing:
- Campaign set-up and execution across Google Ads
- Social media advertising, e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Reddit, (for both direct response and brand awareness)
- Media planning using GWI, desktop research and data planning by plugging into historical campaign data
- Digital reporting, including using tools such as Pulsar and SimilarWeb
The role is an important part of multi-disciplinary campaign teams encompassing content marketing, data and insights, SEO and paid digital. You will typically be working alongside the Digital Director and specific client Account Directors/Managers who oversees a client campaign strategy or working independently on the media strategy dependent on client requirements.
You will have an excellent technical and practical understanding of paid search and other forms of digital marketing, preferably in an agency environment. As well as being passionate about digital marketing with a strong analytical ability, you will be able to confidently research, create and present paid digital strategies to both colleagues and clients.
You will be self-motivated, analytical, highly educated and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to build strong relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers. A current Google Ads Individual Qualification would be expected, and experience with either paid social or programmatic advertising would be advantageous.
- To manage and optimise paid digital advertising campaigns for a broad portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors
- To create effective paid digital strategies for client campaigns, using desktop research and industry tools to create compelling media plans, including channel budget allocations, creative approach, and performance forecasts
- To identify further opportunities for existing clients across additional networks, channels and areas where spend can be increased, and work with relevant colleagues to present these to clients
- Daily campaign monitoring, optimisation and budget management
- Be involved in new business development by having an input into or preparing proposals wherever required
- Generate regular client reports and contribute to campaign review documents with accurate data, clear analysis and recommendations
- Proven ability to effectively manage paid digital advertising channels across Google Ads and paid social and/or programmatic platforms
- Experience in setting up new accounts to include account uploads, tracking / goal set-up and report template creation
- Experience in using reporting mechanisms to monitor and derive actionable insights from your paid digital campaigns
- Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident speaking with clients
- Confident in using Microsoft Office applications: Excel to prepare and analyse data; PowerPoint and Word to prepare clear reports and recommendations
- Understanding of B2B marketing an advantage
What we can offer
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global career development opportunities
- Hybrid working (2 days per week in the office, 3 days at home)
- Opportunities to get involved with working groups such as Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing, and ESG / Sustainability
- To work with the best and most exciting clients
- To work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- To work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- To work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- To learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans