Permanent Role *
* We’re happy to discuss flexible working with any successful applicant.
Based in Meriden, Solihull, Warwickshire/Hybrid (near the NEC and Resorts World) **
**We currently have a hybrid working model, 1 day office : 4 days home working
What are we looking for?
We need someone who loves writing and researching. You’ll be more than happy to read up and soak up knowledge, then turn your typing hands to any topic. It could be a long-form article about cars in the morning. And a short and snappy paid social post about coffee in the afternoon. Whatever it is, it’ll be informative, interesting and hit the brief, every time.
You’ve got to be digital focused. Key words are your friends, and you know your meta titles from your meta descriptions. Hitting word counts and sticking to character limits is second nature. You’re always spot on with spelling and grammar. Most of all, you’re a good writer with an eye for creating compelling content that ranks.
We’re looking for a Digital Content Writer to join our small but mighty Performance team. It’s a brand-new role which means there’s lots of room for showing off your skills and owning your work from start to finish.
Day to day, you’ll write content for websites, SEO articles, paid media and email marketing. That means looking after multiple projects at once, sticking to deadlines and collaborating with people – whether that’s colleagues, clients or third parties (not the balloons and cake kind). You’ll mainly work alongside our Paid Media Manager and SEO Manager, reporting to the Head of Performance.
To create great digital content supporting disciplines such as paid media marketing (Google, Facebook and LinkedIn Ads), email marketing and long form SEO article creation.
• Ideally 3+ years SEO experience
• Ability to craft engaging content that talks to your various audiences, across a range of digital media
• Able to work to a brief
• Attention to detail is vital with excellent spelling & grammar
• Ideally have agency experience or can evidence strong management of multiple projects at any one time
• Experience of both B2B and B2C businesses desirable
• Experience in keyword research desired
• Effective communication skills, with both team members and clients
• Keep up to date with the latest in digital content
• Communicating the value of digital content to the broader agency
• Owning and taking pride in your performance and its impact on the business and your own success
1. Effective and Innovative Digital Content Creation for Clients
2. Efficient service delivery to clients
3. Talented and Informed Agency
• Embrace our mission, values and behaviours
• Work with our SEO Manager to create articles that improve our client’s website rankings in search engines
• Work with our Paid Media Manager to provide content for email, social media, and other ad platforms
• Prioritising your workload to meet client sensitive deadlines
• Achieving the clients’ objectives and defined KPIs
• Keeping up to date with changes in digital content
• Have an excellent general awareness of digital and digital trends
• Educate: run workshops/bite size learning sessions for clients and internal stakeholders
• Passionate about continuing your professional development
• Up to £35K (dependent upon experience)
• Flexible working including a hybrid work model (office 1: home 4)
• 35 days' holiday (inclusive of BH's and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
• Health cashback plan
• One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
• Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
• Employee Life Assurance (4x salary)
• IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
• Access to retail, travel discounts through Pirkx membership
• Free onsite parking
Award-winning, independent, integrated, TTL creative communications agency
We’re super proud to say that:
• We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ (3 years running)
• We’re one of only 36 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 3 years running!)
• And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends
• Better people,
• Better relationships,
• Better work
(yes, in that order)