The Digital Marketing Manager will be immersed in all aspects of social media management including content creation, social advertising and analytics. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for generating and implementing creative social media strategies that generate excellent results for clients.
You’ll have excellent copywriting skills and have a strong understanding of what makes great content on social media channels. You will need to be passionate about social media and be knowledgeable about emerging platforms and trends.
The job holder will be responsible for;
• Creating and managing digital marketing and social media campaigns for a wide range of clients.
• Researching, creating and distributing impactful content on multiple social platforms.
• Analysing performance of social content in line with KPI’s and constantly seeking ways to improve campaign performance.
• Creating and monitoring social media adverts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
• Working with the wider team to develop creative social media extensions for integrated advertising campaigns.
• Managing client relationships and budgets for social campaigns.
• Overseeing the design of social media imagery and video content.
• Writing website content and updating via content management systems.
• Perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
• Participate in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
• Comply with Data Protection Regulations regarding safeguarding sensitive customer information at all times.
• Perform the job in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Adhere to and support all other company policies, procedures, processes and working practices, including adhering to best practice.
Enhanced Paid Leave of 22 days per annum, increasing to 27 days after 5 years’ service plus your birthday and 11 statutory holidays.
Access to Private Healthcare after six months’ service.
Flexible approach to working arrangements.
Access to Mental Health and Wellbeing platform and initiatives.
Laptop and IT equipment.
Comprehensive continuous personal development (CPD), onboarding and training programme.
Paid membership of IPA with full access to a range of CPD tools.
Paid expenses for travel undertaken for the purposes of your job.
Opportunity to join in a range of other team-building and fun activities.
Our mission is to be a trusted strategic partner to our Clients. We are creatively restless, respectful, fearless, innovative, invested and always effective.
As a fully-integrated Agency, we offer Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding, as well as PR through our sister company LK Communications – and that’s just scratching the surface.
More than that, we’re all about our people. Inside our offices, you’ll find a friendly and collaborative group of innovative professionals all striving for the same goals – to create brilliant work, exceed expectations, and deliver spectacular results for every Client.
Interested in working alongside industry experts on some of the UK & Ireland’s best-known brands? Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and stimulating work environment? Ready to drive your career forward with an ever-growing, innovative company? Then this is the place for you!