About the role
Here at Smithfield, we are looking for a Digital Media Exec to come and join the digital team. Someone who is organised, happy to talk to clients and a desire to learn about advertising media planning and buying. We will provide guidance, training, and the ability to up skill within the role.
Smithfield Agency: An independent media planning and buying agency with offices in Farringdon, London - we are specialists in Brand Response and Performance Media so we love measuring business outcomes for our clients.
What you'll do in your new role:
• Undertake various training/induction programs, internally and externally throughout year 1
• Support the agency with reporting results, managing advertising campaigns and helping out as per business needs
• Supporting the end-to-end campaign management, setting up and managing digital campaigns across PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic.
• Helping with reporting and analysis, producing reports and providing clients with recommendations
• Attending internal and external meetings and contributing to presentation decks
• Managing your time and making sure all deadlines are met
A bit about you…
You are: Looking for a great place to work, proud of your skill set and looking to deliver exceptional service for your clients
You want to: Gain experience and skills in all sorts of performance media specialisms across online or offline media within a dynamic and innovative working environment
You're great at: Listening, meeting deadlines, going beyond the obvious. Obsessive attention to detail. Not afraid of admin. Happy to work both independently and as a team
You fancy: Joining a team that celebrates inclusivity, mobility and allows people to grow & develop while providing excellent training & development opportunities. Regular social events allow you to meet and get to know the rest of the team
A bit about us…
We are looking for: People who are enthusiastic, proactive voices looking for an outlet for their ideas. Having an opinion is a good thing. We want confident, adaptable performers, equally comfortable crunching numbers as speaking with clients.
We are: Passionate about performance and delivering outstanding service to our clients – we provide a great environment for you to learn. Members of both the IPA and the DMA there are opportunities for learning and growing your knowledge and skills set right off the bat.
There are IPA exams that give further qualifications and as members of the IPA we are proud to be part of their Continuous Professional Development programme – the media industry is constantly changing, but with the right support we can help you make it! We have a number of people who have been with us since they embarked into the world of work – we have continued to give them new challenges and allow them to develop their careers with us