Type of contract: Permanent
Flexible working: we are open to discussing flexible working requests (may not be applicable to all roles).
Who We Are:
TBWA\Media Arts Lab (or MAL as you’ll hear us called) is the bespoke global advertising agency dedicated solely to Apple. Our mission is to create smart, simple and iconic work that transforms business and makes culture for the world’s best brand.
We’re headquartered in Los Angeles with 5 further international hubs and over 700 people making great work for Apple in 26 markets around the globe.
Diversity, Equity + Inclusion
Without inclusion, we won’t be diverse. Diversity brings a richness which we believe enables innovation & creativity. As such, MAL is committed to maintaining an open, welcoming and inclusive culture which allows everybody to bring their whole selves to the workplace and simply be who they are at all times.
Media Arts Lab is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example, she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).
The Digital Producer will be a pillar within the Production team of 15 people, reporting into the Senior Producer and will play key in collaborating with a number of teams across both the organisation and agency partners. This includes; Account Management, Traffic, Creative, and Business Affairs team members across various levels as well as MAL Los Angeles Digital Production; and media partners (OMD and OPMG).
The Digital Producer role at Media Arts Lab will drive and coordinate the localisation productions simultaneously (with some Origination Productions) and will be responsible in managing the day-to-day workflow of digital campaigns to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery for our client.
- Estimate, setup and manage full-funnel digital campaigns from brief through launch
- Collaborate with internal strategy, account, creative and development teams to create successful production plans and bring digital work to life, on time and within budget, whilst keeping in mind localisation complexities
- Connect with MAL LA Digital Production and MAL LDN Origination leads to understand project pipeline, and potential implications on MAL LDN and vendor resource
- Create production timelines, budgets, and estimates, in line with needs for Apple media and other deliverables
- Ensure deliverables meet or exceed internal and client expectations
- Lead all production tasks, including scheduling and facilitating team meetings and reviews across all key stakeholders, determining key action items and milestones required, and escalating potential issues
- Work with media teams to gather deliverable specs, and ensure proper delivery and trafficking of final files to OMD/vendors/platforms
- Facilitate Quality Assurance for online campaigns ensuring that the highest quality product is being produced
- Responsible for creation and tracking of all vendor finances including bids, purchase orders and invoices
Who will thrive in this role?:
- Proven experience as a digital producer with localisation experience, who can show proven examples of handling multiple projects at once, meet deliverables, create timelines, budgets and manage internal or vendor resources
- Substantial understanding of the online space and advertising deliverables; static and animated banners, rich media, website development and social content
- Strong time management and task prioritisation skills, and ability to keep teams on schedule despite obstacles
- Unrelenting ambition to create smart, simple, iconic work that makes culture for the brand
- Proactively anticipates and solves problems while managing internal and external expectations
- Someone who loves to collaborate with different people to get the job done, cooperatively, respectfully and with a positive attitude
What’s in it for you?:
Given we push to create smart, simple, iconic, globally impactful work that makes culture; we understand this requires the hard work and dedication of an extremely talented and innovative collection of people.
Therefore, we have designed our benefits package to first and foremost take care of our teams, to say, “thank you”, but beyond that, it is there to ensure that you are rewarded for the incredible work you deliver and receive the recognition that goes along with that.
From continued learning & development, life insurance for protection and peace of mind, family care leave (for those important times), well-being and mental health support – to volunteer days and a great work environment with an international and talented team – basically, we’ve got you covered!
Media Arts Lab