We are currently looking for a Digital Senior Account Manager to join us at Medialab.
You will play an integral role within one of our Client Planning teams, requiring deep experience and understanding of digital paid media. Focusing on Paid Search (PPC), this role will also serve our clients for their Paid Social campaigns, with the opportunity to manage other channels such as display/video.
The role is across multiple clients, including a top 3 Paid Search client - an innovative retail health tech brand, that is live in multiple markets and looking to expand. Experience of DR objectives is essential, with experience of other upper funnel objectives an advantage.
On top of this, you will have the opportunity to work with 3 of the UK’s most loved charities and use your expertise to genuinely help people and animals. Experience of working with charities and managing Goole grant activity is also desirable.
This role requires a strong understanding in how to plan, set up and monitor digital campaigns, as well as a working understanding of data analysis and insight techniques, and a competent level of general marketing and creative processes. The position has significant room for growth and career progression with training provided to cover any knowledge gaps.
Along with your strong digital technical skills, you will be client-facing and be adept at presenting plans and reviews. You will help develop effective ways of working, helping manage, motivate and train executives.
The role offers lots of responsibility and all the rewards that come with it. You will be driving strategic growth through media planning, project managing and reporting on media campaigns for key client accounts, helping to drive our rapidly growing agency forward.
You will work across a mix of our amazing clients below;
- Actegy - Health-Tech Brand
- RNLI - One of the top 5 UK Charities
- WWF - Global charity
- Alzheimer's Society - Leading UK health charity
What you'll be doing
- Take ownership on client accounts. Including sharing strategic opportunities, creating and presenting yearly forecasts & plans, day to day campaign management, preparation and delivery of post campaign analysis and client entertainment.
- Quickly learning about and adopting Medialab’s data driven approach to media, and our high levels of client service, being a resourceful and independent thinker and problem solver
- Create highly detailed excel media plans and yearly forecasts across digital channels, including but not limited to, PPC, Social, Display and Video. Including providing reasoned rationale and performance projections based on client/platform data.
- Coordinating and managing campaigns on the above channels, and supporting the team in delivering these. Including the management of budget pacing.
- Setting up the tracking for digital campaigns including placing pixels. Running tests to ensure tracking is set up correctly and conversion events are accurately reported.
- Managing relationships with suppliers, tech-providers and partner agencies
- Presenting strategic recommendations to clients to help them achieve their long term objectives, whilst also continuing to raise the bar and constructively challenging media plans to drive growth for clients
- Management and development of Account Executives, ensuring they are given the direction and skills to meet or exceed client expectations.
The skills you will bring
- Experience of delivering Paid Search to the highest standard. Including experimentation and an understanding of Google best practice. Experience of Modern Search, broad match, ad copy testing and P.Max
- For Social: strong Meta experience, CAPI & Advantage+ campaigns. Tiktok/Pinterest/Snapchat ads experience is desirable.
- Deep knowledge and proven performance utilising key digital platforms; including but not limited to Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, Search Ads 360 and Google Analytics
- Deep understanding of digital performance to analyse clients’ historic and current activity to inform your media recommendations.
- Ability to communicate complex topics with clarity, confidence and conviction, to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Highly numerate and able to set and monitor budgets across multiple campaigns.
- Adept at juggling multiple projects for multiple stake holders.
Working at Medialab comes with lots of perks including all the usual things you would expect, such as a competitive salary package, workplace pension, season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes, weekly social events and big summer / Christmas parties.
On top of that, we offer some extra staff incentives which make life at Medialab even more rewarding:
- 25 days holiday, increased to 28 days holiday after 3 years (including office closure between Christmas and New Year)
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Amazing long service rewards including a long weekend/week away at Medialab’s expense
- Hybrid Working between office & home
- Charity volunteering days (2 paid for days per year) and other charity initiatives with spot prizes
- Free access to Health and Wellbeing Apps including Headspace, Bloom (CBT) & Blinkist.
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program with free professional counselling.
- Access to Mental Health Allies (1 in 10 employees are trained in Mental Health First Aid).
- A whole host of wellbeing support, as part of our Commitment to Mind’s Mental Health at work standards.
- A diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has opportunities to engage in open and honest dialogue and hear from inspirational guest speakers though our regular ‘Together We Stand’ open forum.
- Quarterly reviews to enhance career progression
- Continuous professional development and training - CPD Gold accreditation by the IPA
Who we are
At Medialab we take a data-driven approach to developing marketing and media strategies to support our clients’ growth. Fundamentally, we believe the best business decisions are made when they are informed by data. Data is our heritage and has been at the heart of our business since we launched over fifteen years ago. We help clients to use data in the most insightful way to plan and buy across all media channels and deliver the right media solutions for business success.
We have a people-first, purpose-driven culture which has been a key part of our success and doing the right thing for our team and our clients is a fundamental belief. We're independent and founder-run, with an entrepreneurial spirit which means success is rewarded and the sky's the limit for your development.
We’re very proud of working with some amazing clients, including major brands such as ClearScore, Laithwaite’s Wine and SunLife as well as over 30 charities, including Guide Dogs, The National Trust, RNLI, Alzheimer’s Society and Mind.
We have a very happy client base and very happy employees, which is shown as we continuously climb the ranks of Campaign’s ‘Best Places to work’ table, year on year. We are a team of 100 collaborative and friendly people who operate seamlessly under a flexible working environment between our homes and our office, near Oxford Circus, and we’re growing fast (fastest growing in Campaign’s Top 50 Media Agencies for the last 2 years).