We’re looking for a Finance & Admin Assistant who matches our values: Brave, Smart and Spirited; with lots of energy, drive and personality, comfortable fitting into a highly social and fun agency team.
This is your chance to work collaboratively within the Finance and Resourcing teams at a Next Gen creative agency that creates big brand ideas to engage the under-30s.
It should go without saying that you’re an excellent communicator, highly organised, and a great team player, delivering excellence all the time, every time.
You’re detail-orientated and will actively seek ways to increase efficiency in the agency, working closely with your Finance, Resourcing, Production and Operations colleagues.
You’ll be enthusiastic about creating systems that improve our ways of working.
You’re autonomous and self-driven, and comfortable working to deadlines.
You have experience with finance systems, preferably Sage Line 50 or Xero, and you're proficient with MS Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Matching purchase invoices to POs on our management system, filing invoices per due date on Dropbox, and posting purchase invoices on our finance system.
• Saving all Direct Debit invoices as due (weekly/monthly) and posting on our finance system.
• Ensuring use of agency credit cards is properly documented, including preparation of associated expense forms, reconciliation of receipts, and drafting journals for the Financial Controller’s review.
• Reconciling bank accounts weekly.
• Weekly debtor chasing to ensure the agency is paid within terms.
• Maintaining accounts email inbox and responding to queries in a timely manner.
• Raising sales invoices in the absence of the Financial Controller.
• Raising POs.
• Creating job numbers.
• Sending out new supplier forms and NDAs.
• Setting up new suppliers efficiently.
• Supporting our Production team with reconciling shoots.
• Supporting the maintenance and organisation of project folders on Dropbox.
• Supporting Operational admin, including managing ongoing asset inventories in our Studio and offsite storage, managing sign in/sign out of equipment, maintaining the data storage tracker, maintaining stationery supplies.
- 12 month fixed-term contract, 5 days per week.
- 3 days WFH / 2 days working in the office: Soho Works, 7th Floor, 2 Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, W12 7FR
ZAK is the Next Gen creative agency. We understand Next Gen audiences; we build Next Gen brands; and we create culturally relevant campaigns for clients looking to the future https://www.zakagency.com/.
SELFHOOD is our insight and co-creation platform with a 25K community https://www.thisisselfhood.com/. SELFHOOD gives young people a platform for self-expression and a voice to big global brands. SELFHOOD powers all ZAK’s creative and strategic outputs, ensuring we stay close to 14-29 year old audiences and their culture.
High Stakes Films is our creative production agency that deliver culture-driven film and stills https://www.highstakesfilms.com/. Working with a mixture of brand clients and agency clients High Stakes is agile, nimble and super creative.
We are entrepreneurial by nature and are committed to creating the best work environment and package for agency staff. We do this by investing heavily in every single team member via our ZAKademy training and development programme, which we run in consultation with the IPA. We are currently working towards our Gold accreditation.
We recruit against our own values of Brave, Smart and Spirited. Our culture is supportive, down-to-earth, fun and professional. We believe in regular team bonding experiences. In addition to our monthly Show + Tell evenings, where we share and celebrate great work over drinks and nibbles, we also have annual Christmas and Summer parties which have taken us to the cafe bars of Paris, the ski slopes of Meribel, the clubs of Ibiza, the design district of Copenhagen and the sandy beaches of Devon.