Gravity Global is an award winning, world-leading B2B communications agency. Due to rapid expansion, we’re looking for a Group Finance Manager to oversee our main trading company in the London office and to own the Group reporting. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the role will be responsible for the Group reporting and for managing the London finance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Review of the monthly London management account pack, which is
prepared by the London Management Accountant.
• Work closing with the London Management Accountant to gain a full
understanding of the London revenue including building a strong
relationship with the London client teams.
• Ownership of the London monthly re-forecasting process and
assistance with the consolidation of group forecasting.
• Ownership of the year-end close of the Group Holding companies and
to oversee the London year-end close.
• Work closely with the Group Financial Controller to manage the Group
• Through analytical review, producing commercial insight into key data
and business drivers on a regular basis.
• Reviewing the London monthly payroll, which is managed by the
London management accountant via a third party.
• Ownership of the London budget.
• Preparation of the monthly group consolidation pack, including the
o Ownership of the consolidated Goodwill
o Ownership of the monthly intercompany reconciliation
o Ownership of the 4 Group holding companies including posting
monthly adjustments for external loans, loan note interest and
preference share interest
o Reviewing the other group subsidiary management packs.
• Work closely with the Group Financial Controller to account for new
• Ownership of the group overhead recharges.
• Working with the Group Financial Controller to implement and
develop control and processes across the group.
• Building strong relationships with all stakeholders and acting as a
professional face of the company.
Experience / skills required:
• ACA or ACCA qualified
• At least 2 years of post-qualification experience
• Strong technical accounting skills along with experience of multi-
• Experience of working with formalized monthly reporting processes
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience with accounting and project management systems
• Good understanding of revenue and cost recognition processes
• Experience of marketing agency operations and financial processes
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines and to act on own
• First class communication skills, competent at communicating at all
levels with both finance and non-finance teams
What we can offer:
• Competitive salary + benefits
• Global career development opportunities
• Hybrid working with up to 2 days in the office (usual hours 9 – 5:30pm,
Monday to Friday)
• Central London location in Finsbury Square with fabulous offices
featuring an impressive outdoor terrace with stunning views across the
• Opportunities to get involved with working groups such as Diversity &
Inclusion, Wellbeing and ESG / Sustainability
Gravity Global is an award winning, world-leading B2B communications agency.