To work in the AMS Insight team providing insight and market intelligence to the London and Leeds media teams.
• Extract data from the main Media Research tools – Nielsen AdDynamix, TGI, WARC, IPA Touchpoints.
• Delivering compelling insights that respond as best possible to a clients’ brief. Key is to interrogate, interpret and present data effectively.
• To respond to data/research requirements from the internal team, clients and external sources.
• Produce monthly competitor reports on specific client markets.
• Search and gather general research data from sources outside of the main research tools.
• Support the Insights Director and Senior Executive with ad-hoc research via external research partners.
• Actively seek insights that will aid the AMS team. Latest trends, media trends and valuable interesting insight to fuel the AMS team.
• Keep up to date with all the media research tools and systems, their developments and uses. Assist the team in a continuous review of our toolkit.
Available on application
A “true” media independent which is wholly owned and run by the working directors. A company where everyone works together towards the same goals.
Our head office is based in Kings Cross, London with an open plan office space. AMS also has an office in Leeds. Office days are currently 3 days a week with 2 days work from home on a Monday and Friday.